Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x10 New York, I Love You XOXO

Ivy getting stabbed in the back by William was karma but Blair and Chuck's quickie wedding was amusing and eventually having Kristen Bell make an appearance after six year of being the voice of Gossip Girl was nice

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

It was nice but what was Racheal bilson doing as cameo ?

Doesn't she have a show called hart of dixie ?

What a way for them to promote CW another show

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-20-2012 09:58  
Nice background special into the shows production
I didn't notice the fashion i was more interested in the plot rather than what they wearing

Reply 26#26 bala's post

What's fashion got to do with the shows production, I like why they chose to film it in Manhattan rather than New York

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

You did notice that in the Retrospective they talked about how important the fashion was in the show. It's part of show production -it wouldn't be gossip girl would those fancy clothes there wore.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 20-12-2012 10:35  

I didn't notice the fashion i was more interested in the plot rather than what they wearing
So you did notice the fashion after all

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I didn't notice it until i saw Retrospective on how much thought was put into fashion in this show. When i was watching the episode because i am a guy i really didn't care what the actors were wearing i was more focused on the storyline it was only when i saw Retrospective did i notice the fashion.

So I finally got around to watching the last season of GG. I won't ruin it by posting GG's name here (I know it has spoilers, but just in case!!) but did everyone know who GG was? I think I always kinda knew it was this person.

I think it was a nice ending. Well done all in all.

Reply 31#31 shinny's post

Yes i figured it out in first season because he was always an outsider and the way they included him to the society

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I was reading an article where it said the test audience all knew by the end of the pilot so they had to change it a little to throw in some doubts. I don't think they threw enough in!!

Reply 33#33 shinny's post

For me i had 2 possible people but yeah it obvious who it was from start other one was Serena i felt she was strong possibility after her absence and coming back.

Thread