Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

That is a LONG time from now.. even ONE TREE HILL... is coming back some where in the middle of April.. Bummer
Love is Patient.. Love is Kind

Reply 61#61 onetolove's post

There only 5 more episode season finishes

I hope there's another one after that! But then they're probably going to make us wait forever for that one too..
Love is Patient.. Love is Kind

Reply 63#63 onetolove's post

As soon as i find out i will let you know

I don't watch the show but it has been renewed.

Reply 65#65 Puppet125's post

At least that's good news

Anyone excited this series has returned?

Gossip Girl 1x14

Just when you think Blair is out she manages sneak back in but i got handed to Jenny she got back her throne from Blair , the look on her face said it all, now Jenny she learnt a hard lesson which was if your pretend to rich and your not it will catch up with you-red dresses she wore and surprise birthday present was funny, i mean you just knew she couldn't get away with it but it's amazing how these girl easily forgave her-better luck next time Blair-who's this G person-yes i think Georgia from the book but i have no idea who she is but I'm guessing it must be bad if Serena had to go to Chucks for compassion not Blair what's with that?.She did say she was sorry.

I like the presents subplot with Serena I wonder who is sending her presents and no I don't think its chuck.

I mean who is G?

Guess we will finding out soon.

I also don't like the direction Jenny is going, what was she thinking when she stole that dress and then sneaking out at the end to humiliate Blair.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 70#70 01torres's post

Didn't know you were a fan

I like to dabble into all sorts of shows and this one of them. Very good show being watching it before it came onto the site.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 72#72 01torres's post

It nice to see you have a wide range of shows you like-i was worried just a sci-fi fan

This was a great comeback episode. I didn't read any of the books so I'm completely dumbfounded to know who G is. I'm imagining it's someone Serena was a little "wild" with !!

I agree Torres, I don't like this new Jenny. This was her metaphorical crossroads and well, she took the wrong road. Things are going to get a whole lot worse before she finally realises what Serena realised about them.

Can't wait for the next episode !!!

Reply 74#74 shinny's post

Well i think we know who will play new actress

Promo for the next episode

[ Last edited by bala at 4-22-2008 19:14 ]

I haven't read the books either, but G. is most definitely Georgina, aka. Michelle Trachtenberg's character. She's supposed to be this wild child from Serena's past who just got out rehab and is going to cause trouble for Serena (as if she didn't cause enough trouble already).

I liked this episode. But WHAT HAPPENED TO JENNY? I used to love her character, but ughhh, she is getting more and more bitchy by the second. I cannot believe that she is turning to this person she is becoming.

I really really hope Chuck and Serena become like, allies who team up to handle the return of "G." I mean, it wouldn't hurt Chuck's reputation that much if he send some of G.'s own medicine to her, right?

Reply 76#76 funny-girl101's post

i found out a massive spoilers bombshell-well i don't think it's a surprise but someone comes out of the closet -any guesses who it will be?

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Yeah, I know who it is already.   Kelly Rutherford, who plays Lilly revealed it at this party thingy this week.

It's not really hard to guess, but highlight to read: Serena's brother (what's his name again? )

Reply 78#78 funny-girl101's post

nothing really get past you-i also thought that was obvious as well it would been funny if it was chuck

I had completely forgotten about Michelle Trachtenberg joining the cast.  I was trying to pull out names from the books to guess who G is going to be.  The characters don't really match up personality wise, but so far they have pulled the names in.

As far as someone coming out of the closet.  I guess that is to be expected.  She also played with the gay story line in the books.

I really liked this episode.  I hope that Jenny figures out how bad these girls are for her though.  She is too good of a person to fall to their evilness!  I do like her new haircut though.  I want Jenny and Nate to get together.  I think he could help her come back to her old Brooklyn self!

Thread