Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 imarielle626's post

it's a male character not female character that comes out of the closet.

I'm not going to say who I think it is, but I'd imagine i'm about 95% right. It's rather obvious if you think of what he's been through.

Reply 82#82 shinny's post

Well i think you are right

Reply 81#81 bala's post

the she was in reference to the author of the books and the show.  I meant she played with the gay storyline in the books too, although it didn't last long

It took me awhile to figure out who G was... I woke up the next day and knew that the new character I'd been hearing about joining GG is G...Georgina Otherwise, the new episode was pretty good...Jenny really should stick with Nate, her brother and Serena to hang out with though... I was surprised that they accepted her so quickly...probably because she had Nate in tow... Well, until next Tuesday, I think that's all I have to say...

Reply 85#85 redsoxpatriot30's post

she was pimping nate out!!  she's turning into a horrible person - i think little j should be sent to public school away from the upper east side!!  

can't wait to see what other trouble G brings with her to NY

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

I did NOT like the way Jenny was acting either. I used to really like her character, but now she's just as bad as the rest of them, if not worse. And I really didn't like how she used Nate either, he seemed to actually like her, well the sweet her before...

And I think the reason Serena went to Chuck was to apologize, because it was her fault that he got kicked out.  

Will be interesting to see what happens when G comes into town, I hope S is strong enough to handle it!

Reply 87#87 themegababe's post

Well only few more days until we see her i already seen the promo so it should be good

Wow! "G" seems to be a pretty bad person if Chuck and Serena both needed drinks. I also couldn't believe Jenny. I used to love her, but she has definitely changed. I thought that it was really sweet how Nate cared about her enough to talk to her about it and to even tell Dan about what was going on. But then she repays him by like yelling at him and then making him date one of the girls for her own personal gain. And she had no remorse for Blair or him, Its really sad. Poor, Chuck...I hope that his father allows him back into the house after he finds out that he is in fact innocent. I don't think that Nate and Jenny would be a good couple because she seems a little too young for him; but nonetheless, his actions towards her were pretty cute. Only 3 more days to go until we meet this G.

I just watched the new episode and I really really hope Jenny gets taken down somehow! She's been horrible, and I've always liked Blair so I'm hoping she wins this battle!
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

Reply 90#90 meljones_83's post

i love blair

i like "S"
Love is Patient.. Love is Kind

i like s too... has anyone else started calling their friends by letters because of this?  i have! haha

Gossip Girl 1x15

Well we finally met Georgia and she really is a piece of work spike Serena drink and ending with her introducing herself to Dan but Blair got hand it to her she really is a master manipulator and has jenny finally found a good guy and strange hook-up between Nate and Dan's friend was rather interesting-i would been surprised if certain member hadn't post the pictures of that but i think it's nice and llok on Blair face and dan face said it all.

Oh man!  What an episode!  You are right Bala, wasn't shocked about Venessa and Nate because of the picture, but it was still shocking that it was so soon! haha  It will be interesting to see their storyline continue.

And now I really want to know what G has on S.  And why won't she tell Dan?  Or chuck!  And G, really don't like her.  I mean, who drugs their friends? That's incredibly wrong!  And then introducing herself to Dan as Sarah?  Weird.  Why won't she leave S alone??

Reply 95#95 themegababe's post

Hmm....gets more interesting each episode. I too want to know what G has on S, it's got to be bad !

I liked Nate and Vanessa hooking up. I think they'll make a balanced couple. What a funny scene when both Dan and Blair were standing looking at them both !!

Will this new guy be the turning point for Jenny, will she come good in the end, who knows?

I totally agree. I can't believe she drugged S. How terrible is that?!

I just hope Georgina doesn't become a series regular... I don't think I like her very much.. As for the promo, I have a couple of ideas about who it might be referring to... I haven't read any of the books, so I think the real answer may be included in the books.. I think it's going to be really good..

very very interesting secret.  really makes me wonder what happened!

and angel, i totally feel you on G.  I would not wnt to see her become a regular.  But I think she's only supposed to be around for 3 or 4 episodes.  Then again, so was Addison on Grey's Anatomy! haha

And Jenny, it seems like she could be nice. but wasn't she only trying to find a boyfriend so that she could be the new queen bee?  That's not playing nice! haha

Wow, Georgina is terrible. I mean, she drugged her and then lied about it! She is definitely jealous of Serena and I guess she wants to try and steal Dan for herself. I thought that it was so mean and she made her miss the SATs, lied about the night before, and then told her "I guess you haven't changed after all". I also think that Nate and Vanessa are cute together and I did not see that coming at all. I think they are both genuinely nice people and that they deserve to be with nice people as well. I was so upset by how Jenny didn't like the guy when she thought that he was a dog walker, but then she liked him when she saw that he had money. Thats just wrong...she has really been brainwashed. He really does seem like a nice guy and I hope that he will be something really good for her. I thought that Chuck was totally out of line acting like Serena was with him and I couldn't believe that Serena allowed him to do that. I know that she didn't want Dan to know about Georgina but that seriously wasn't right. Poor Dan.

I can't wait to find out what they are hiding. How bad can it be, right? Its not like they killed someone. I have no idea what it could be, so I really can't wait.

[ Last edited by nye87 at 4-29-2008 21:21 ]

Thread