Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Georgina is horrible! I can't believe she did that to Serena. What is this secret!?!?! It must be something horrible (maybe that thing with Nate? Or what caused Serena to leave Constance?), I don't know, I'm just making wild guesses here. But it's interesting how manipulative she is over Serena. Like, Serena knows better, yet she still agrees to get a drink with Georgina. And what was up with Georgina introducing herself to Dan as Sarah!?

Blair is back. The way she sabotaged Nellie and everything is totally Blair material.

Vanessa and Nate....I actually like them together. Like someone else said, they balance each other out.

Reply 101#101 funny-girl101's post

i'm guessing the secret has involve both them killing someone

Reply 102#102 bala's post

No way! Well, I would hope not. That would just be crazy and it would involve like someone possibly going to jail. Unless, it was accidental. Or maybe Georgina just decided to drug someone again and accidentally gave them and overdose. I don't know if you guys heard but Georgina said something about Serena being just as guilty even though she "walked in" on it. I though that was really weird.

Reply 103#103 nye87's post

it's only a guess but i got that by when Serena saying to her if you take me down i will take you down

Reply 104#104 bala's post

Sorry, my "no way" was more of an "omg" not so much as a way of judging your opinion. Its kindda hard to get certain feelings across when typing, so sorry if it was interpreted the wrong way. But similar thoughts have crossed my mind. I just hope that its not something that is that serious.

Reply 102#102 bala's post

That would be drastic. OMG. That would be huge. I don't think they'll got that far, though...at least, I hope not. Serena doesn't seem like the kind of person to do that, but who knows? Maybe the old Serena was just like Georgina.

Hmm. I saw the promo for next week's episode and when the narrator says like something along the lines of "The secret is out," and they showed Serena looking at the computer screen, watching a video. They wouldn't possibly take a video of them killing someone, would they? My guess is that it might be a sex tape.

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 4-30-2008 17:25 ]

Reply 106#106 funny-girl101's post

I was thinking it has something to do with who's coming out. So, maybe they walked in on "that" person, but then that doesn't seem that extreme to me.

That sex tape theory sounds like it could be a runner alright.

I think it could definitely be a sex tape.  That's kinda what it sounded like on the preview! haha

Reply 108#108 themegababe's post

Yes! It totally did. I thought I was the only one that thought so.

Reply 106#106 funny-girl101's post

I can't wait to find out

I LOVED THIS EPISODE

Promos -- Kind of spoilerish.

For those of you who are in need of a Gossip Girl fix, there's plenty to go around.

Jenny and Blair: It's on.

Uh-oh.

omg - episode 16

bala you called it!  
and boy do i hate G.
finally little J is realizing  just how far she has gone to try to be queen but also what she has given up along the way.  loved that B wasn't gonna use the ammo she had because she cares for E!!  she really is  a good friend to S.  not totally surprised E came out/was outed, he's the one character that that story line would fit.
all 'n all great episode can't wait to see where they that this!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Oh my god. I didn't expect that secret from S! Eric, I saw it coming... but S's secret. MY GOD.

Reply 113#113 kwargalla's post

Yep i did which is a shame but it what happens when you watch too many tv shows i just thought what would worse secret a person could commit and that what i said but this episode was intresting as set georgina into the show she doesn't look like leaving

I'm not even kidding you, my jaw dropped when she dropped that bomb. Murder? Wow.   It does look like Georgina is here to stay. Boo.

I'm glad Jenny is back to the old Jenny. I really started to dislike her change of character. But I felt bad for her and how much she lost through it all.

I totally love Blair right now. I love how loyal she is to Serena/Serena's family. However, I do wonder how she will take the murder bomb Serena dropped on her.

Cannot wait till next episode!

Oh and Lily and Rufus. Yay!

What Serena said kind of had an "I Know What You Did Last Summer" feeling..."I told someone." I wonder how Blair loves her now... Jenny was kind of turning into a true mean girl and it's good to know she is back to the way she was in the pilot... Michelle Trachtenberg was really good...at being a (you know)...didn't see the last episode... Rufus and Lily are starting to become better known of each other and I can see a season finale cliffhanger right now... Next week and the rest of the season will be interesting...

I like Jenny.. although some of her actions aren't so nice.. and the new girl.. "G" .. Not my most favorite character... I feel sorry for"S"
Love is Patient.. Love is Kind

Come on jenny got what she deserved no-one beats blair i should guessed he was using her just when i thought he was too good to be true it was i hope she doesn't give up too easily she fighter i think jenny will back against very soon she just like that.

promo for next episode

NEXT EPISODE PROMO

Another preview

[ Last edited by bala at 5-7-2008 19:29 ]

Thread