Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 120#120 bala's post

Hehe, I love the second promo. "I'm..Chuck Bass."    What is this secret!?

haha yeah that was an awesome promo!

Wow, Bala...you were SO right! I catch believe it. I was like "NO WAY!!!". I just got around to seeing the episode today so I am excited about getting to see the next one tomorrow. I hope its not as bad as they made it sound. Chuck is hilarious (as always) in the clip.

Reply 123#123 nye87's post

i can't wait to see this episode-please let it be updated soon

It's up!  haha  but I am at work so I can't watch it yet.    haha  but it's up!  my friend was watching it last night and I was so jealous, cuz we no longer have cable/dvr, so I have to wait for everything now!  it's okay tho, it's worth waiting for!

Reply 125#125 themegababe's post

This has been the episode i have most look forward to watch this week and this didn't disappoint,  i honestly don't know where to start but we finally got the full story and she didn't kill anyone it was an accidental overdose so she really feel bad which is a good thing Georgia seem to have no remorse for what happen but she really is a piece of work but sernena got blair and chuck i wouldn't like that if i was georgina, both of them are good schemers so i can't wait to see what they come up with to get rid georgina but sernea make dan go into georgina arm but after she admit she cheated on him when she didn't and dan needs give her some space. Dan going regret what he going to do but let see what happen , rofus and that woman wow she getting married  well it set up nicely for season-finale doesn't it?

OMG Lily and Rufus!!  YAy!!!!   I am so ready for the wedding to be off and for her to be with Rufus.  I do feel kinda bad for Mr Bass.  

And Georgina, ugh I want to hurt her.  Why is she so determined to ruin Serena's life?  If she wants things to "go back to normal,"  she wouldn't be sleeping with her boyfriend.  ugh!  

I agree Bala, I'm totally ready to see what Blair and Chuck are going to pull.   And I do with that Dan was smarter, I mean look at how long it took him to wait for Serena, he's just gonna throw in the towel with G right now?

everyone at once now.... DAN DON'T DO IT............
excellent episode - i had almost forgotten s last line of last episode so soon as i was it was up i remembered and wasn't disappoint.  i'm glad B went to lily and told her what was going on with S.  G is the devil incarnated at the moment.    and i really hope S,B and chuck will find dan and stop him before he goes to far beyond the point of no return.  one thing i am looking forward to is B and chuck partnering up for pay back on S's behalf.  i really enjoyed when they were together and fingers crossed with will bring them back to each other.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

UGHHHH Georgina is unbelievable. Her story about her "ex-boyfriend"....wow. She is just...I don't have words to describe her. Actually, lemme borrow some words from Chuck: "The b****'s a psycho." Why is she so determined to ruin everything for Serena? Ugh. And Dan is just a little too gullible.

I love the friendship between Blair and Serena. And Serena, Chuck, Nate and Blair all together. I think one of the reasons I really loved this episode was that it kind of portrayed what good friends should be, you know. Even though Chuck, Nate and Blair hate each other, they still got together and united when Serena needed help.

Lilly and Rufus!! YAY. There's gonna be some serious drama-rama next week.

I do love how they all supported each other even tho they "hate each other" as Dan so lovingly put it.  haha  And I agree, it was good for Blair to tell Lily what was really going on.

Quick question.  Right before G put Dan's phone into his pocket, she pushed something off of the step.  Was that the battery to his phone?  So S can't get a hold of him? She's so slimy!

I know! I loved seeing all of them together to help a friend in need. I am also soo looking forward to them teaming up to put an end to Georgina. I think that she is just really jealous of Serena, so she wants to make her life terrible and take her boyfriend for herself. I loved Chuck's line about how crazy Georgina is. Blair is such a good friend and it was so nice of her to tell Lily what was actually happening. DON'T DO IT, DAN!!! I also loved when Vanessa approached Georgina and told her how she isn't a fan of lying. I can't wait until next week. I am rooting for Lily and Rufus. I mean, the only reason she decided to marry Bart was because she knows how much Serena loves Dan. They really love each other and they always have.

Have you seen next week's promo? Here's the link (just make sure you click on the TV to enlarge the screen and heighten the sound): http://www.cwtv.com/shows/gossip-girl .
Oh my gosh, I can't wait!!!

Reply 131#131 nye87's post

I totally agree. G is soooooooooo jealous of S that she is turning green. Talk about your typical frenemy !!!

I too loved how the gang all put aside their differences to help S. Even though some of them are totally self absorbed, they were there for S when she needed it. Oh, B and Chuck are going to open a can off "whoop-ass" on G, she better watch out.

Next week looks great !! Thanks Jannah.

Oooh thanks for the link!  I'm excited!

it's going to be intresting

Looks good!!!

oh exciting! thanks bala!

Reply 137#137 themegababe's post

it look like Blair isn't over Nate

i loved this episode!!! so much drama- which is what gossip girl is about!

Yeah seriously.  It will be interesting to see what she does to try and pull Nate and homegirl V apart.

Thread