Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #3 gypsiegirl66's post

Suppose i was going say same thing but jenny really did impressed me in last episode way she talked her away around the cop mind you she did have keys so blair should of asked her to give back keys but she didn't think about it.

Dan &Serena are going to be like marrisa & ryan

it's been updated

Ep6

ok, so they introduced a new character and you just knew that this girl just could be dan's friend don't you hate it when old friend come up from past just mess your life up. it's going to be intresting to see what going to happen between dan and this new girl-so far i like her but that could very well change after a few episodes. Still introducing a African American into show so that it doesn't appear racist -this is coming the norm all US teen shows.
Recent Ratings
  • themegababe Points +2 thanks for starting a new discussion 10-25-2007 13:24

Reply #10 themegababe's post

they wouldn't introduce this character no reason, she's going to mess few things up.

i wished they introduced this person in ep1-showing her leave and dan saying 'i love you' but they didn't.

Episode 7

Well after 1 week break you might expected a good episode and to a certain extent it was average episode but the Blair situation just got worse and now she making a mistake with chuck-was it just me or was whole episode about sex-i mean they trivialise the whole thing and dan well I'm surprised his morals have gone out of the window. Still not sure how i feel about this episode all i can stay was it was ok episode it could been much better.

Reply #13 meljones_83's post

Well i doubt he's falling in love i think it just attraction once he had a taste of her he will realise that he doesn't really want her-just my opinion

Reply #15 meljones_83's post

ok, i agree morals are complicated but unless i mistaken moral should something a person stick to.i suppose you do have a point he's a guy we both know what's guide his judgement .

sorry forthe image

Reply #17 meljones_83's post

we're grown up ain't we

Anyway like you said next week blair has deal with making out with chuck-do you think she blow it off or will they hook up?

i already said what i thought i edited my comment on your topic.

Reply #19 meljones_83's post

so all that left to discuss is Blair strip-tease?

the latest episode was good episode i liked the comparison between last thanksgiving and this one and secret is out dan father serena mother i can't believe his wife told him he couldn't see her-she left him and than decides to come set rules

Episode 10

wow-what a fantastic episode i honestly don't know where to start but last 2 minutes were brillant-ok see blair  top-half naked was defiantly cool ok back to the episode-serena grandmother was most manipulative person on the show and to certain extent i liked her it's shame srena had to see her grandmother for who she is and blair the only reason she doing that get back at chuck and this is going to be mean-i knew she was mean but use him get rid of chuck-chuck can be an arse something but he really does have a heart and it hurts when she breaks it and she knows that would hurt chuck hence her act but hey who's complaining we got see some skins .

Episode 11-13

i watched all 3 episodes back to back and going to put my comments all in one here.

Ep11-Well this was the Christmas episode and it's not all happy ending for humphy clan since the mother is still cheating on her husband and is now moving away, i'm glad she's gone. everyone else had a happy Christmas

EP12-well swimming incident well i love all the backstabbing, Lilly what is she play at?,nate did it for blair, Serena had the key but put Dan in a difficult situation,the mind game chuck is playing with Blair is brillant i can't believe he outsmarted Blair confess on a tape.This really is a good episode.

EP13- Well Serena pregnant?-well that good start to the episode,than we find out she's isn't i was disappointed but than when i found it Blair might be pregnant i couldn't believe it it could be Chucks . This just than turn rather complicated with secrets coming out. Blair moving away but i'm glad Serena stop her

Reply 51#51 angel17halo's post

according to tv.com only 13 episodes are in season 1

Reply 59#59 onetolove's post

Monday, April 21, 8:00 p.m.

Reply 61#61 onetolove's post

There only 5 more episode season finishes

Reply 63#63 onetolove's post

As soon as i find out i will let you know

Reply 65#65 Puppet125's post

At least that's good news

Anyone excited this series has returned?

Gossip Girl 1x14

Just when you think Blair is out she manages sneak back in but i got handed to Jenny she got back her throne from Blair , the look on her face said it all, now Jenny she learnt a hard lesson which was if your pretend to rich and your not it will catch up with you-red dresses she wore and surprise birthday present was funny, i mean you just knew she couldn't get away with it but it's amazing how these girl easily forgave her-better luck next time Blair-who's this G person-yes i think Georgia from the book but i have no idea who she is but I'm guessing it must be bad if Serena had to go to Chucks for compassion not Blair what's with that?.She did say she was sorry.

Thread