Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Gossip Girl s06 Retrospective

This was a nice 30 minutes program where we learnt a lot about the process of creating this series and how much work they put into the series. These actors were very fortunate that this series took off thanks to writers strike it seems like during the writer strike the repeats of season 1 help gain audience member and as result shot this show into becoming a success.

It was nice that to see none of them became too entitled once the show took off in fact many of them said there were lucky this opportunity came along and there were able to breaking into acting but now the question is to see what will happen to these actors.

Just look at Dawson creek cast that show also had six season and most of cast have disappeared out of the spotlight and i know which actress will become more successful from the show .Leighton Meester will be successful in the future. She has the ambition. I don't think any of other cast member will be su

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

It was nice but what was Racheal bilson doing as cameo ?

Doesn't she have a show called hart of dixie ?

What a way for them to promote CW another show

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-20-2012 09:58  
Nice background special into the shows production
I didn't notice the fashion i was more interested in the plot rather than what they wearing

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

You did notice that in the Retrospective they talked about how important the fashion was in the show. It's part of show production -it wouldn't be gossip girl would those fancy clothes there wore.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I didn't notice it until i saw Retrospective on how much thought was put into fashion in this show. When i was watching the episode because i am a guy i really didn't care what the actors were wearing i was more focused on the storyline it was only when i saw Retrospective did i notice the fashion.

Reply 31#31 shinny's post

Yes i figured it out in first season because he was always an outsider and the way they included him to the society

Reply 33#33 shinny's post

For me i had 2 possible people but yeah it obvious who it was from start other one was Serena i felt she was strong possibility after her absence and coming back.

Thread