91 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x03 Dirty Rotten Scandals

Sage embarrassing her father and ruining Blair's show was a double blow as Serena and Blair both thought it was each other but being outsmarted by the seventeen year old was impressive

6x04 Portrait of a Lady Alexander

The look on Blair and Chuck's face when they found out Lady Alexander was a horse was priceless but Serena and Steven revealing their past partners was interesting but Steven sleeping with Lily was a surprise

6x05 Monstrous Ball

Sage asking for Blair's help in stopping her fathers engagement was interesting but the way she got Georgina's phone and released the video made it a lot easier

6x06 Where the Vile Things Are

I'm not surprised Blair got demoted by her mother and the bidding war at the art gallery was amusing

6x07 Save the Last Chance

Ivy giving Chuck and Bart the option to destroy Lily was interesting but who was behind it was a surprise and Rufus getting the microfilm back was perfect karma for Ivy and all her dirty dealings

6x08 It's Really Complicated

Serena shopping for Thanksgiving diner was a little unbelievable as there was no shoes or bags in sight and Nate punching Dan for what he wrote about Serena was great but I wonder what Dan's overall plan is

6x09 The Revengers

Bart realising he was being played by Nate was impressive but having him arrested was bound to happen and attempting to have Chuck killed was cold-blooded and falling off the roof couldn't of happened to a nicer guy

Special Retrospective

Nice background special into the shows production

6x10 New York, I Love You XOXO

Ivy getting stabbed in the back by William was karma but Blair and Chuck's quickie wedding was amusing and eventually having Kristen Bell make an appearance after six year of being the voice of Gossip Girl was nice

Reply 26#26 bala's post

What's fashion got to do with the shows production, I like why they chose to film it in Manhattan rather than New York

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 20-12-2012 10:35  

I didn't notice the fashion i was more interested in the plot rather than what they wearing
So you did notice the fashion after all

91 12345
Thread