Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 51#51 studiojek's post

It''s a lot money- first season was luck but second season there got slight pay-bump due success of the show

Episode 6

Blair shouldn't said that to Serena -i starting to think Blair need to learn to keep thing shut. Blair interview was bad but she got what she deserved. Chuck giving Serena Blair answer is funny.chuck girls were good. .The fight between Blair and Serena outside the dean house was funny.   . poor dan getting tied up because chuck told the guys he was Nate . i'm glad blair and serena  friendship got resolved   .

Reply 54#54 shinny's post

he's a guy we going any new woman -tasting a new flavour

Reply 56#56 shinny's post

LOL-that why you have a napkin

Reply 58#58 studiojek's post

question is whether she will change as a result of it

Reply 60#60 imarielle626's post

your welcome

Gossip Girl 2x07

Wow this really show a different side to chuck i love ending say the 3 words that was beautiful scene and talk about pay-back

Reply 63#63 studiojek's post

but they do deserve each other -you could see she likes chuck fancy her

both couldn't say 'i love you'

Reply 65#65 studiojek's post

Well there have really good on-screen chemistry . That's not easy to come by on a tv show.

Episode 8

So wow Blair i felt so sorry than Dan giving Blair bad advice was good i felt bad but she's a manipulative person. Serena found another person Erin but it's nice to see her happy. but dan accept it. Poor Jenny get played by her friend. i think what chuck said to Blair at the end of the episode was true. they like playing games i wish risk try it out. what do they have to loose? . nate kissing jenny ?

Reply 68#68 studiojek's post

she go back to school

Reply 71#71 funny-girl101's post

this show really surprises me i didn't expect like it but i have watch it just to see what blair and chuck do to each other in the episode

Reply 74#74 imarielle626's post

Wow the thing that really annoyed me about this episode that teenage girl trying loose her cherry but I'm glad she didn't.

Reply 76#76 studiojek's post

he was trying to teach her a lesson

Reply 79#79 studiojek's post

she still ran away regardless

Gossip Girl - Bonfire of the Vanity

Reply 83#83 funny-girl101's post

i doubt they can pull OTH , probably next season in college-the show follow the books right?

Reply 85#85 studiojek's post

neither do i

Here what i could find

[ Last edited by bala at 11-9-2008 08:35 ]

Reply 89#89 imarielle626's post

Well i doubt it unless they release the information

Gossip Girl 2x10

Well I'm not sure what to say about this episode Blair got outsmarted by an older man-do see them becoming friends eventually . Anyway jenny wow i saw that coming . Dan give chuck dad the story about him .

Thread