22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Ghost Whisperer Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ghost Whisperer Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Ghost Whisperer Season 3 Here

OK, since no-one want discuss the latest season i thought since i'm home-alone while my parent are at a party i would of gone if i didn't have a class sorry must stop giving out personal information about my life but i feel so comfortable with you lot.

back to the discussion i got to admit season 3 is lot more interesting than 2nd season and i loved the fact they introduced a bad guy into near end of last season but last episode was fantastic i just watch few hours ago and it was brillant so that guy is her half-brother and we don't even know what her dad up to look like he on bad side.

this show really surprised i actually thought it was going to get cancelled after 1 season but am glad the writer have managed develop a good story-arc i'm glad she is getting better as the season progresses i loved fact no-matter how scary the situation she always manages to survive-it was great to see amy acker as ghost.

i like how now Melinda has a team instead just her husband and it look like the team is what help her get through we saw how team saved her in last episode.I'm not upset any more that  other friend died in season 1.

Click Here For The Ghost Whisperer About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Ghost Whisperer on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:47 ]

Episode 11 onwards

Why did they changed Ned?

played by a older actor

Couldn't get episode 4 of this season to play

Reply 3#3 shazzy016's post

you need to be more specific so i can help you?

if your having problem can you please post it in error report topic so we can help you.

Ghost Whisperer 3x13

Well this was sad episode more emotional than most those girls had survive on there own and mother tried to protect them but in the end happy ending.

did anyone watch this ?

Reply #5 bala's post

This was the first episode I've seen of Ghost Whisperer...I thought it would be some weird show on Fridays, but it's a nice show altogether... Hewitt is really good at being a leading role and I think I remember Delia from The Practice and a couple of other ABC made-for-TV movies... GW isn't a crime procedural, but a feel-good helping people crossover show...I plan to watch this week's new episode.

This episode was excellent...I wish there were more shows on the Family Court system as my parents are both attorneys in Family Court. Amy must be tired from all that working! Overall, great episode! I have to remember to write down whatever I think was a pro in the ep next time...I always forget...

Reply 6#6 redsoxpatriot30's post

This show is really emotional

Ghost Whisperer 3x14

It's finally updated for those who have been waiting for last episode to be updated it has been

3x15 promo

Ghost Whisperer 3x15

Wow this was a scary episode and i never been a fan of scary movies. i love how this show is always try scare me but it never works

Promo for next episode

Ghost Whisperer 3x16

i love it when revisit old episode this ones focused payne dead ex-wife the promo really made this look good and i got to admit it was fantastic episode I'm so glad she been able to move on but Nikki Cox lips were awful colgen implant really makes her lips awful i liked her before normal looking lips but she really looks awful in this episode-i couldn't stop staring at her huge disgusting lips . i felt bad for payne when he found out kids wasn't his   but at least he still paying for it.

Ghost Whisperer 3x17

Wow, this another great episode where we find out about her dad i thought he was dead but he wasn't and the story-line is getting worse by end, i really felt bad for her losing her dad all over again    

Ghost Whisperer 3x18 (Season-Finale Discussion)

Wow, after 2nd season finale i didn't think 3rd season would be good but this episode really bring twist Gordon family history, her mum and dad cover up the history but revelation of who her dad is. this show keep bring out so many twist my head is spinning change everything in her history. At least she found out who her real father is and he did save her

Bala are you talking to yourself? Seems like you are...

Well anyways I'm so glad that Melinda is not really related to that half brother of hers... which is good because he's totally evil!!!

Now I have to wonder... 6 of them... 5 shadows... humm... so who's the ghost? Maybe Payne? Maybe Beth? Maybe Jim?

Reply 14#14 roca's post

Well no-one wants to discuss the episodes

yes that's true but how can he see ghost like Melinda?

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Maybe his mom can see ghost?
Maybe something happened to him when he was young and then he's able to see ghost?
I guess we'll just have to wait and see... let's hope they will "tell" us next season...

Reply 16#16 roca's post

i didn't know you watch this-i thought you were just heroes and supernatural fan

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Haven't we had a similar conversation before? lol

I do watch a couple of other shows (mostly those with a supernatural/scifi theme/genre)... i just don't comment a whole lot about them....

Reply 18#18 roca's post

well i like this show i was too keen on this show when it started but by 2nd season i kind of got hooked

It is a really good show, I loved the reference of "I know what you did last summer" in the episode "Horror Show", that was brilliant from the writers
Dani

22 12
Thread