68 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Up to 100% extra Pts or unlimited access service time offer

This thread has been Downed by lbjedwardat 9-13-2023 22:59.

Up to 100% extra Pts or unlimited access service time offer

Dear Customer,

We are glad to inform all customers that our site VIP.TV-video.net has been upgraded to a new version with premium features of English & French subtitles and top Amazon Cloud server streaming.  We also bring you the most competitive subscription  price on the Internet.
Our in-site payment methods didn't work well and many members complained that their  pts or service didn't be credited after payment made. We are sorry that we still have NO good solution for this issue.
We offer the following secure direct payment methods. And this offer is permanently valid and you can use it anytime.
You will be credited up to 100% EXTRA  Pts or unlimited access service time  ONLY by the following payment methods (your Pts or subscription will be credited to your account by our support team in 8hrs after your payment sent).
Pts:
Send an Amazon.COM Gift Card by Email as payment to buy Pts(default option), please leave your USERNAME in the message box  and you will get up to 100% extra Pts or unlimited access time in 8hrs.:
10USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 150pts(100pts*150%).
20USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 352pts(220pts*160%).
30USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 595pts(350pts*170%).
50USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 1080pts(600pts*180%).
100USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 2600pts(1300pts*200%).
If you didn't mention both pts and subscription in your message, we will credit you Pts. If you need unlimited access service, you can send a message to ">BJedward@gmail.com" rel="noopener" target="_blank" style="outline: none; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(30, 84, 148);">LBJedward@gmail.com to request subscription.
Unlimited access service(Subscription):
Please specify that you need unlimited access service in message  when you send an Amazon.com gift card to ">BJedward@gmail.com" rel="noopener" target="_blank" style="outline: none; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(30, 84, 148);">LBJedward@gmail.com, please leave your USERNAME in the message box .
10USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 30 days  unlimited access service(20days*150%).
20USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 70 days  unlimited access service(44days*160%).
30USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 120 days  unlimited access service(70days*170%).
50USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 270 days  unlimited access service(150days*180%).
100USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 730 days  unlimited access service(365days*200%).
 to send a gift card via Email. Amazon.COM accepts all main credit cards and debit cards around the world and it doesn't charge you any fee.
Please leave your USERNAME in message box  and you will get up to 100% extra Pts or unlimited access service time in 8hrs, and we will send you a confirmation message to your registered email address after your  pts or service has been credited.

We keep improving services for you.

Amazon.com gift card

Just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you.

Formatting in the message is unclear. Is it "BJedward@gmail.com" or "LBJedward@gmail.com"?

Reply 3#3 Findel's post

Order #113-4154784-9158631

Just sent you a $20.00 amazon gift card.. Thanks!!

Does this still work? I sent a card on Sun. But nothing, not even points yet.

Reply 6#6 gothceltgirl's post

I'll send LBJedward an email and see what is happening.

Reply 7#7 shinny's post

Thank you. There was a problem w/my bank, but it was fixed. So maybe it's simply delayed.

Amazon gift card

Hi i just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you.

Still nothing

I don't know what is happening. It's been almost 2 weeks, perhaps it wasn't clear that it was for gothceltgirl. The name is Layla Rose, not sure if that was clear when I sent the gift card or not. I sent a PM to lbjedward, but no reply either.

Reply 10#10 gothceltgirl's post

I'll send him another email and ask him to reply here to you.

Thank you. I'd just like to know if there was a mixup, so we can resolve it. I can't do anything if I can't get any answers. It may have my legal name attached with my Amazon account, but I thought it'd be my email address. I'm just not sure.

Reply 12#12 gothceltgirl's post

Have you tried emailing him directly? His email address is LBJedward@gmail.com

Hello,
I am sorry for the issue and it's my mistake to forget to credit you service.
I have credited 60days service to your account gothceltgirl

Regards,
We keep improving services for you.

Amazon gift card

Hey @lbjedward's, I just send you an amazon gift card $20, if you can add the points to my account that would be great.

Card Sent

$30 amazon gift card sent. Thanks.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

I sent an Amazon gift card for 50 usd two days ago to bjedward@gmail.com and have not been given any points... is this a rip-off? Very concerned

well personaly i have never had a problem...but i advise you to send a msg to  LBjedward saying your user name and such...and check amazon to make sure all is ok there end
i see you sent to bjedward and it should be
lbjedward
[ Last edited by banlron at 2-18-2021 18:16 ] [ Last edited by banlron at 2-18-2021 18:17 ] [ Last edited by banlron at 2-18-2021 18:18 ]

Reply 17#17 shellyse's post

It's not a rip-off. His correct email address is: LBJEDWARD@GMAIL.COM, as banlron said.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 19#19 waterlilybarb's post

I followed the instructions above: Email an Amazon.COM Gift Card to BJedward@gmail.com" rel="noopener" target="_blank" style="outline: none; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(30, 84, 148)

68 1234
Thread