Thread
Printable Version

Up to 100% extra Pts or unlimited access service time offer

This thread has been Downed by lbjedwardat 9-13-2023 22:59.

Amazon gift card

Hi i just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you.

I would like to purchase additional points as well.  Last time I attempted I never received the points and had to request cancellation of the giftcard.  Is anyone monitoring this forum for people making payments.

Reply 42#42 serino78's post

LBJ responded and corrected previous issue with my points. Looks like the NYE binge feast is back on.

Points plz

lbjedward sent you  an email. how you are well. Bobbin

Amazon gift card

Hi i just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you.

Gift card sent. 100USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 730 days unlimited access service(365days*200%).

ORDER # 113-4659636-2013033

Gift card sent $50.. thx

Amazon.com gift card

Just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you.

$50 voucher sent for Points

Please credit accordingly, $50 sent and requesting the points option. Thanks

Gift card sent. 100USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 730 days unlimited access service(365days*200%).  PLEASE CREDIT ACCORDINGLY. 
Thank you!

Note I emailed directly and he updated my account.  Thank you Lbjedward@gmail.com

[ Last edited by seleam at 5-21-2022 14:11 ] [ Last edited by seleam at 5-21-2022 14:51 ]

30 DOLLAR AMAZON GIFT CAERD

SENT 2 DAYS AGO NO POINTS YET banlron
now 5 days since i sent this to you and no points..iv sent a msg to you and nothing..id like to know whats happening ..to resend card or ?
[ Last edited by banlron at 6-12-2022 09:44 ]

Amazon gift card

Hi, just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please can you credit my VIPTV account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you.

Amazon gift card delay

I purchased and sent a 20 USD amazon gift card 4 days ago and my account has still not been updated, despite multiple attempts to contact you. Please update ASAP!

deleted post [ Last edited by aimee321 at 9-4-2022 13:11 ]

Amazon gift card

Amazon.com gift card

Just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you.

sent 100 gift card for 730 days unlimited subscription - thank you

amazon gift card sent

$25 gift card sent
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

amazon gift card sent

Hi i just purchased and sent over a 20 USD Amazon gift card. Please credit my viptv account with Unlimited access service (Subscription) Thank you. Noverman

Reply 59#59 Noverman's post

Dear Customer, Please note that we ONLY accept Amazon.COM gift card. I forward your gift card and you can use it. You also can log on your original amazon account to resend it to your own email address to use it or you can cancel it. Please visit Amazon.com at https://www.amazon.com/gp/ product/B004LLIKVU/gcrnsts?ie= UTF8&qid=1417162200&ref_=sr_1_ 1&s=gift-cards&sr=1-1 to send a gift card via Email. ?Amazon.COM accepts all main credit cards and debit cards around the world.? Regards,
We keep improving services for you.

Thread