Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Start Trek Discovery

Episode 1x06 is the same as 1x05

Absentia episode 1, subtitles are not in English...

Also, star trek discovery doesn't have subtitles for the Klingons, it should have.

And the new planet of the apes film too.

I'm seeing a pattern.

Please make sure subtitles are included when they should be!!

Law & Order franchise episodes <strong><u><font color="red">have all disappeared</font></u></strong>, with the exception of Law & Order LA and True Crime....all episodes for the original and spin offs are <font color="red"><u>missing</u></font>.

Reply 105#105 Milks26's post

I just checked and, as far as I can tell, they are all there.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Issue has been fixed.

Reply 107#107 Milks26's post

Glad to hear it. I noticed that there aren't any viewer reviews, so I wonder if they were rearranging things?

Reply 108#108 waterlilybarb's post

Possibly. An update of some kind.

NCIS-Season-15/S015E06-Trapped wrong episode

NCIS-Season-15/S015E06-Trapped.html is in fact last week's episode...

Same issue as above

Quote:
Originally posted by pjrplay1 at 11-2-2017 15:13  
Law and Order:  SVU  Season 19 Episode 6 is a repeat episode
Chicago PD Season 5 Episode 6 is a repeat episode.

I lost 6 points.  

Criminal Minds S 13 E 6

This episode also hasen't aired yet, the episode online is from last season.

<div>All duplicate episodes:</div><div><br></div><a href="http://www.viptv.net/tvshows/2003/NCIS-Season-15.html" title="" target="_self" style="box-sizing: inherit; background-color: rgb(241, 241, 241); color: rgb(33, 153, 232); text-decoration-line: none; line-height: inherit; cursor: pointer; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; text-align: -webkit-center;">NCIS 15x06</a><div><a href="http://www.viptv.net/tvshows/2014/Chicago-PD-Season-5.html" title="" target="_self" style="box-sizing: inherit; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); color: rgb(21, 133, 207); text-decoration-line: none; line-height: inherit; cursor: pointer; outline: 0px; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; text-align: -webkit-center;">Chicago PD 5x06</a></div><div><a href="http://www.viptv.net/tvshows/2005/Criminal-Minds-Season-13.html" title="" target="_self" style="box-sizing: inherit; background-color: rgb(241, 241, 241); color: rgb(33, 153, 232); text-decoration-line: none; line-height: inherit; cursor: pointer; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; text-align: -webkit-center;">Criminal Minds 13x06</a></div><div><a href="http://www.viptv.net/tvshows/2014/NCIS-New-Orleans-Season-4.html" title="" target="_self" style="box-sizing: inherit; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); color: rgb(21, 133, 207); text-decoration-line: none; line-height: inherit; cursor: pointer; outline: 0px; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; text-align: -webkit-center;">NCIS: New Orleans 4x06</a></div><div><a href="http://www.viptv.net/tvshows/1999/Law-and-Order-Special-Victims-Unit-Season-19.html" title="" target="_self" style="box-sizing: inherit; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); color: rgb(33, 153, 232); text-decoration-line: none; line-height: inherit; cursor: pointer; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; text-align: -webkit-center;">Law & Order: Special Victims Unit 19x06</a><br><div><br></div></div>

Reply 113#113 laurcali37's post

I did some checking online and, apparently, some of the networks decided at the last minute to air repeats because of the World Series. <br>
NCIS & NCIS: New Orleans did air new episodes though. NCIS is still the wrong episode, but NCIS: New Orleans is now the correct episode. <br>
The new episodes will air at their scheduled time next week, so they should be available to view after that. Sorry about the mix up.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 11-3-2017 18:40 ]

Criminal Minds Season 13 - Episode 6

The episode is with narration for the visually impaired

The Good Place Season 2

The episodes for Season 2 of <i>The Good Place</i> are all messed up. There's one missing: "Janet and Michael", I watched the latest posted episode and felt that I'd missed something. I have also tried making comments on the VIP show page, but some of them keep getting cut off. It will only show the 1st part of the comment. I took a screen shot, but am unable to insert here.<br><br>I'm going to stop watching until they're straightened out.<br>

Site down?

<div>back online...</div><div><br></div>

[ Last edited by yunaaisha at 11-16-2017 03:14 ]

<p>The movie that was uploaded is not - <font color="red">The Hills Have Eyes</font></p><p><font color="#ff0000"><br></font></p><p><font color="black">It's weird. The 5 min preview is the actual movie but not the full upload</font></p>

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 11-27-2017 13:25 ]

Ghosted S01E07 & 8

These 2 are duplicates and the problem is the same as the one I mentioned before. No reply yet. I lost points again. The episodes are labeled wrong but in the correct order, except for # 8. Lots of stuff is very mixed up. But I can't really find another place to post about this.

The Crown season 2

There are no subtitles on these episodes! Please sort as there are some vital plot parts we can’t follow.

Reply 120#120 gbal01's post

I watched it on Netflix, and there weren't subtitles for every part that had non-English dialogue.

GOOD BEHAVIOR

SEASON 2 EPISODE 10 <br>Audio is out of sync after first few seconds until 11 minutes into the episode<br><br>

[ Last edited by bala at 12-18-2017 20:46 ]

Thread