Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

<p>I've also listed errors that are yet to be fixed.
</p><p><br></p><p>

And, yes, VIP is still running because new episodes and movies are constantly being updated on a daily basis. Its just the other little things that are for whatever reason are not being addressed.
</p><p><br></p><p>
The administrator has not been visiting the site as frequently, and have left the moderators with very little to no explanation as to why.</p><p><br></p><p>

The only thing I can do on my end is apologize for the delay, contact Admin about the issue as well and award you some points for the inconvenience.</p>

The originals s5e10

Series: The Originals, season 5, episode 10: <div><br></div><div><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">        </span>Sound and vid is not in sync (delay in sound)  </div>

Is VIPTV down?

I haven't been able to get the website to load for the past couple days.  Anyone else having this problem?

Reply 165#165 jannellhowell's post

Reply 166#166 shinny's post

Thank you so much!!

Humans 3.7

Is Humans 3.7 ever going to be corrected?  It has been the wrong episode for over 5 weeks and I'm getting tired of asking and waiting.   Why aren't the errors getting corrected?   Is anybody maintaining the site?

Reply 168#168 sove4kenne's post

I'm not exactly sure how quickly things are being corrected these days.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Greys Anatomy Season 9 eps 11-24

BEWARE episodes 11 - 24 all cut off half way through at around 21 mins. I have emailed lbjedward regards my lost points and also sent direct pm via the site.

[ Last edited by Tarien at 8-5-2018 05:16 ]

NO NEW EPISODES

no new episode have updated since Monday?

The Affair - Episodes Missing

The Affair Season 4:  The episodes do not appear.

http://viptv.net/tvshows/2014/The-Affair-Season-4.html

Reply 171#171 bala's post

STill nothing new.  Have  you heard anything?

Reply 169#169 waterlilybarb's post

What is going on?  Is this the end of VIP?

Reply 174#174 olia's post

seem to be fixed

Reply 175#175 bala's post

not the missing episodes for The Affair?  I also noticed Better Call Saul episodes haven't been updated too.  But if things are moving, that's a good sign!

Power season 5 - all episodes have been deleted!

Power season 5 - all episodes have been deleted!   The last episode I viewed was episode 5,  Now all S5 episodes are missing, deleted I assume.  Why?   Are they going to be restored?

Sharp Objects Season 1 has also been deleted!

Sharp Objects Season 1 has also been deleted!  I was in the middle of watching this show and now it has been deleted, not even the title comes up anymore.  What is going on?  I have been a subscriber for years and I have never experienced so many errors and problems before.  If VIP is shutting down we deserve to know.

Reply 178#178 sove4kenne's post

Admin is updating the site, hence the small errors and delays. Hopefully all this issues will be resolved soon.

Sorry for the inconvience

Animal kingdom

Season 3 e11 link not working

The 100

5X13 Damocles-Part-

Lucifer S3E24

This file won't play - I'm getting caught up but see in the comments that this has been an issue since originally posted.<div>Thanks</div>

Thread