Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i wasnt to sure how the spin off would be but woooow.....completely lived up to it

i love the fact that they start off strong and keep going.....we start off underwater...can anyone say omg...lol...then you start losing power to the sheilds, shepperd brings more people in, then up we go to the surface...our new enemy the wraith dang they are ulgy,strong, and mean.....nothing new there...lol...the season ends with wraith hive ships coming to kill everyone....yeah strong all the way....the city is awesome to check out.. atlantis was one of my favorite stories...and now there is a show thats based in the city its a nice spin on it...i love how sheppard was picked to be on the team...jack says i thought i told you not to touch anything, shepperd but i just sat down...lmao...i dont like the fact that the millary believes the old shoot up style would work on the wraith tho....the
Daedalus is nothing to sneeze at but the hive ship is the size of a mountain, come on now...lol i'm sure i'll edit this again cause i'll remember something else

i'm in the race

[ Last edited by mamaeyeore at 11-27-2007 20:05 ]
Recent Ratings
Come Over To The Dark Side, We Have COOKIES!!!!!!

Thread