Thread
Printable Version

Secret Diary of a Call Girl Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 4

If your itchy to see the newest adventures of Belle, go to

http://www.ninjavideo.net/video/10635

Episode 3 & Episode 4

i liked the 3rd episode it was rather funny aftermath of meet one client wife that must be awful and she couldn't do her job afterwards. I'm sorry but how  can she continue as business as normal. in the end i'm glad she broke off the client   

the 4th episode i thought was going good her boyfriend find out what she does, but no there introduce twist her friendship with her mate and guy wants take it serious relationship. would she give up her job for him?

Episode 5

What a way to find out what she does

episode 5 wow

client in a wheel chair that has to be intense. they are really making this show as realistic as possible. wow .

OMG I never saw that coming what a way to find out. Alex must be so conflicted.  I am glad Ben is there to defend her.

Like I understand Alex is hurt by what he found out but he didn't have to act like an asswhole about it.  it's not easy being in belle's shoes. plus if he found out right away he would right away judge her and dismiss her. plus her job does not define who she is as a person.

i did how else was he going find out-i knew something like this would happen and give the guy a chance he was upset about it . i would be if i found this out. i think his reaction was fair.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I agree, I think his reaction is normal for someone who thought that he was Hannah's boyfriend. You can't blame him for that. Had he been told about it before hand and had time to think about Hannah the person versus Belle the call girl, things might have been different. So, no, I don't blame him for that reaction + he knows Ben is in love with Hannah. That's a lot for one man to contend with all together !

They didn't want us getting emotionally attached to Alex anyway, the longevity of this show wants us all to want Hannah and Ben to end up together !

Reply 15#15 shinny's post

i don't think hannah and ben will work she think of him as mate not a boyfriend -i honestly don't how how these people have relationship with the job their do .

Episode 7

The new job didn't last long and it looks like she will be back to her old trick's next week

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

are you surprised?

Reply 18#18 bala's post

No not really but lying to Alex is not good

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

is there a reason why you watch this?

compared our other shows we watch this isn't exactly good tv

Reply 20#20 bala's post

It is one of the few comedy shows i like and it is from the UK

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

ok so it's not other thing

i personally don't find it funny but i do find situation she get herself into quite amusing

Reply 22#22 bala's post

There are some good one liners but do you think it is her body you only see her back or front with out the face

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i think it's a body double when we can't see her face-let face it it's all fake.

Just got a chance to watch this weeks episode. I didn't think Hannah would last long being straight laced !! I can understand where Alex is coming from, but I still think he's an arse!

As for whether Billie uses a body double or not, well she does. She's always used one, but as she's almost full term on her pregnancy she used two body doubles during Season 2 filming.

Episode 8

I hope that is not the end for Belle, I can't beleive Alex would do that, but I know he had a hard time trusting belle even though he was trying to make it work, he could move on and accept that is just part of who is that gives her spark and fire to become part of who is she is with him.

I hope that is not the last one.  They could have left the book part til the finale of the series.

Reply 26#26 minnieholly's post

This was the last episode of this season.

I knew it was going to be Alex in the room. He totally set her up. I'm glad he's gone though. I didn't like how Hannah had changed because of him.

Hmm, the book bit felt a little rushed. I guess they are setting us up for Season 3.

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 10-27-2008 14:46  
This was the last episode of this season.

I knew it was going to be Alex in the room. He totally set her up. I'm glad he's gone though. I didn't like how Hannah had changed because of him.

Hmm, the ...
They could put in 12 episodes or something it seems like they trying to rush the whole series.  Alex couldn't really truely accepted Belle/Hannah which is something I deal with in my own personal life. Whcih is why i like watching the show. Life in this industry isn't easy but it helps if you do find true love.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 Happy belated anniversary 3-3-2010 11:56
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 We missed your anniversary. so here are 3-3-2010 11:56

Secret Diary of a call girl Season 3 discussion thread *possible spoilers*

[ Last edited by shinny at 3-6-2010 08:49 ]

Thread