Thread
Printable Version

Secret Diary of a Call Girl Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 1

Good episode Belle wasn't happy with the stand in at the book launch but Ben gets lucky because the woman thought he wrote the book

Episode 2

Another good episode Jackie Belle's sister ends up with Ben after reading her book but Belle wasn't happy but Belle saying get out of my sister was funny

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes i really like both these episodes, the sister does make interesting complication to belle life but i like how she went undercover to see what people thought of the books.

I wonder when Jackie will leave she is really pushing it on belles boundaries.

Reply 5#5 minnieholly's post

I think she is going to stay for the whole season . Speaking of episode 3 wow the nervous guy was a surprise .

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was strange with the animal fantasy but her sister walking in was funny

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

she really should lock the door when she with a client or at least chain-on.

Episode 4

Byron's romantic gesture to Bambi after see broke up with him was great

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 2-6-2010 05:14  
she really should lock the door when she with a client or at least chain-on.
its a working girl safety thing not to lock the door when ytour with a client that is why its not locked so she can escape if something happens.

Reply 10#10 minnieholly's post

Oh i didn't know that

Episode 5

That was some shopping trip but keeping count of her client is impressive

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes I can't believe she was able to keep count ~(1036 men ).

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 2-19-2010 01:42  
Yes I can't believe she was able to keep count ~(1036 men ).
the number count scared me I don't even keep count. clients or casual. I am glad I didn't see the clip before I started watching the season it kind of ruins it.

[ Last edited by minnieholly at 2-19-2010 21:32 ]

Episode 6

Well Bella friend was an idiot but  the fantasy thing with the man was funny

Episode 7

Wow another insightful episode but the ending was great so he didn't know Bambi was on of belle's friend and look on his face was priceless.

Episode 7

The look on thier faces was priceless and Belle didn't pick up on it, but now it's over I realize he was a client and Bambi did her job.

I just wonder if Belle will ever find out. or will Ducan/Richard will play how it's just research.

Reply 17#17 minnieholly's post

Yes your right bambi did her job but i have feeling look at preview at the end of the episode she going find out next week.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

That looked uncomfortable when he was on the phone to Belle after having sex with Bambi but the look on their faces was great

Episode 8

I thought the final chapter Belle sent to Ducan and everyone in his office giving him dirty looks was great and Ben confessing his love was a nice end to the season

Secret Diary of a Call Girl Season 4 Discussion Thread

Belle has a lot on her plate as she mulls over a new business proposition, deals with an uninvited house guest and copes with a challenging client. Meanwhile, she still has not answered the all-important question of whether she should commit to a relationship with her best friend Ben

The Final season starts Tue 1 Feb .

Thread