31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Secret Diary of a Call Girl Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 peasonice's post

the problem not many people like billie piper over here in the UK.

Reply 7#7 shinny's post

It's whole chris evans thing that put most people off her

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

i completely agree with you general opinion fact she actually married him speaks about her frame of mind.

the first episode was ok but peeing on a client that disgusting

Episode 3 & Episode 4

i liked the 3rd episode it was rather funny aftermath of meet one client wife that must be awful and she couldn't do her job afterwards. I'm sorry but how  can she continue as business as normal. in the end i'm glad she broke off the client   

the 4th episode i thought was going good her boyfriend find out what she does, but no there introduce twist her friendship with her mate and guy wants take it serious relationship. would she give up her job for him?

Episode 5

What a way to find out what she does

i did how else was he going find out-i knew something like this would happen and give the guy a chance he was upset about it . i would be if i found this out. i think his reaction was fair.

Reply 15#15 shinny's post

i don't think hannah and ben will work she think of him as mate not a boyfriend -i honestly don't how how these people have relationship with the job their do .

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

are you surprised?

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

is there a reason why you watch this?

compared our other shows we watch this isn't exactly good tv

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

ok so it's not other thing

i personally don't find it funny but i do find situation she get herself into quite amusing

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i think it's a body double when we can't see her face-let face it it's all fake.

Secret Diary of a call girl Season 3 discussion thread *possible spoilers*

[ Last edited by shinny at 3-6-2010 08:49 ]

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes i really like both these episodes, the sister does make interesting complication to belle life but i like how she went undercover to see what people thought of the books.

Reply 5#5 minnieholly's post

I think she is going to stay for the whole season . Speaking of episode 3 wow the nervous guy was a surprise .

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

she really should lock the door when she with a client or at least chain-on.

Reply 10#10 minnieholly's post

Oh i didn't know that

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes I can't believe she was able to keep count ~(1036 men ).

Episode 6

Well Bella friend was an idiot but  the fantasy thing with the man was funny

Episode 7

Wow another insightful episode but the ending was great so he didn't know Bambi was on of belle's friend and look on his face was priceless.

31 12
Thread