Thread
Printable Version

Secret Diary of a Call Girl Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Really? I never picked up on that. I have no problem with her. I think she's a good actress too.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

See, I don't understand that. Her and Chris are still the best of friends, so why do people think she is to blame? They obviously split amicably !

Reply 1#1 kwargalla's post

Well I finally got to watch this (all 8 episodes ) and I really really enjoyed it to. Ben is adorable.

It's very different and quirky, but I like it a lot.

I only watched it when I heard there was a season 2 in the pipeline. Can't risk getting into another new show for it to be cancelled !

Episodes 2x01 & 2x02

Just got around to watching this now and I'm glad it's still got some of it's original spark. Belle almost getting herself exposed (pardon the pun) but manages to escape it at the last minute.

I didn't like how Bambi took advantage of Belle, but it was nice how she still looked out for her when she got into trouble.

Not sure about Alex, he seems a bit weak to me !!!

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I agree, I think his reaction is normal for someone who thought that he was Hannah's boyfriend. You can't blame him for that. Had he been told about it before hand and had time to think about Hannah the person versus Belle the call girl, things might have been different. So, no, I don't blame him for that reaction + he knows Ben is in love with Hannah. That's a lot for one man to contend with all together !

They didn't want us getting emotionally attached to Alex anyway, the longevity of this show wants us all to want Hannah and Ben to end up together !

Just got a chance to watch this weeks episode. I didn't think Hannah would last long being straight laced !! I can understand where Alex is coming from, but I still think he's an arse!

As for whether Billie uses a body double or not, well she does. She's always used one, but as she's almost full term on her pregnancy she used two body doubles during Season 2 filming.

Reply 26#26 minnieholly's post

This was the last episode of this season.

I knew it was going to be Alex in the room. He totally set her up. I'm glad he's gone though. I didn't like how Hannah had changed because of him.

Hmm, the book bit felt a little rushed. I guess they are setting us up for Season 3.

I heard Billie pulled the plug on this. Wonder how true that is?

Thread