31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Secret Diary of a Call Girl Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 minnieholly's post

Yes your right bambi did her job but i have feeling look at preview at the end of the episode she going find out next week.

Secret Diary of a Call Girl Season 4 Discussion Thread

Belle has a lot on her plate as she mulls over a new business proposition, deals with an uninvited house guest and copes with a challenging client. Meanwhile, she still has not answered the all-important question of whether she should commit to a relationship with her best friend Ben

The Final season starts Tue 1 Feb .

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was a surprise but helping Stephanie’s lawyer with his problem was nice . Did she fill out pro/con list and now she's in charge Stephanie’s business  

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

He was gay he admitted that to her

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes but it was bound to happen but knowing her mother was one to was worst. That new guy seem a bit crazy for belle

Episode 4

Well Poppy trying pick up a guy to show her rebellion didn't go to plan but Belle running away wasn't a good plan

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well i knew what was going happen based on type of client she has but it was amusing to see Belle surprised at it since it didn't involve any adult stuff

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a bit disaster but looking preview next week it look interesting

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

That poor guy being ambushed by two women but the bath was amusing

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was surprise i wonder how comes she wasn't questioned by the police ?

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

This was series finale and same here it was about time she met a client who went to school with her but i thought he was nice about that . Stephany  was lucky that judge was her client

31 12
Thread