Thread
Printable Version

Secret Diary of a Call Girl Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 7

The new job didn't last long and it looks like she will be back to her old trick's next week

Reply 18#18 bala's post

No not really but lying to Alex is not good

Reply 20#20 bala's post

It is one of the few comedy shows i like and it is from the UK

Reply 22#22 bala's post

There are some good one liners but do you think it is her body you only see her back or front with out the face

Episode 1

Good episode Belle wasn't happy with the stand in at the book launch but Ben gets lucky because the woman thought he wrote the book

Episode 2

Another good episode Jackie Belle's sister ends up with Ben after reading her book but Belle wasn't happy but Belle saying get out of my sister was funny

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was strange with the animal fantasy but her sister walking in was funny

Episode 4

Byron's romantic gesture to Bambi after see broke up with him was great

Episode 5

That was some shopping trip but keeping count of her client is impressive

Reply 16#16 bala's post

That looked uncomfortable when he was on the phone to Belle after having sex with Bambi but the look on their faces was great

Episode 8

I thought the final chapter Belle sent to Ducan and everyone in his office giving him dirty looks was great and Ben confessing his love was a nice end to the season

Episode 1

Belle finding herself being the guardian of Stephanie’s19-year-old daughter Poppy should be interesting considering she don't know what they do or where her mother is

Episode 2

I thought when the guy left without sleeping with Belle he was gay but having him and one of the girls going to her house while Poppy was there was creepy

Episode 3

What a way for Poppy to find out what and where her mother is and what Belle does

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Belle's face when Charlotte playing her by not telling her about the guy in the nappy was amusing

Episode 5

I'm not surprised Ben is finds it hard to deal with Poppy but not falling for her temptations was good and Belle's going to New York to work on her film was a bit of a disaster

Episode 6

Poppy climbing into Ben's bed was crafty but Belle seeing her leaves her in a feisty mood and Ben has no idea why Belle isn't answering his calls, the girls competing for the same guy was amusing

Episode 7

Wow Belle's vampire role-play session with the client was amusing but dying in the coffin was a surprise and both of them have to resist temptation in the forms of Harry and Poppy

Episode 8

I suppose Belle's had to eventually have a client who she went to school with but the premature ejaculation and head butting was funny. I'm glad she didn't stand Ben up but i think the ending was disappointing but the out takes was amusing

Secret Diary of a Call Girl - Season 4 - Funny Moments

Thread