Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

Reply 140#140 czellerkp's post

Once you convert you get fourm points so for you type 30G second box and than click submit From there you need post point forum to redeem them

Thx again, still I'm not 100 % OK with it, but I'll trie it. Lets do: learning by doing. Thanks again!

One more question. Now I have 10 points, 10 credits, how can I transfer them to VIP channel? THX

Reply 143#143 czellerkp's post

you already have (saw your comment on point conversion forum ) - SEE IT'S HERE just have to be patient 10 points should be added onto viptv account on Tuesday at latest [ Last edited by bala at 11-22-2009 21:11 ]

Thank You Bala. Now You really made me happy with this good news. OMG U are all the time online? Thanks again

Reply 145#145 czellerkp's post

Bala is frequently here, but we are all happy to help where we can.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks Barb, thanks Bala, But here I have another problem, now I tried to change 50 of my treasure to points: I went to Members CP- Credits Transaction. I clicked on credit transaction than I filled in blanks and than I click submit. Then it was said me> "Invalid password, you can not process the transaction, please return." WHY? I used the same password that I use for logging in. I dont understand... I tried it 2-3 times, the same result (and of course I tried without writing password, because IO was allready logged in, but also didnt work).

Reply 147#147 czellerkp's post

You may need to send a PM to lbjedward. It has happened before, but it's not frequent.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks again Barb, I sent the PM, hope, that the problem will be fixed soon. CKP

Dear Lilly, and Bala, I sent 2 days ago that PM. but still nothing happened... What shall I do? I really want points for my usefull comments. Please HELP

paying to get points

Hi, I'm new and I was wondering: Must we use Paypal, or can we pay with VISA,etc.?

Reply 151#151 clarakint's post

Yes you need to use Paypal I think you can put your visa card number in paypal when you set up your account

OK thanks bala, I'll give it a go.

huh i dont get it

Reply 154#154 babysexylexy's post

it just additional to get points onto your account

for viptv right

Reply 156#156 babysexylexy's post

No increase forum points which increase forum status.

i thought it was for viptv so if i do that what status do i get whats the benefit

Reply 158#158 babysexylexy's post

you can use it for viptv site but i trying take you step by step since you get confused very easily.

it doesnt seem to like my password i dont know why

Thread