Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

LAST DAY

I Just To Remind Members That Today Is The Last Day of Treasure Promotion Of 5 % Tax On Conversion,After Today It Will Increase To 10%. So, take advantage of conversion today is my advice.
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +2 A timely reminder. 1-31-2008 07:10

only couple more hours i'm sign off-see you guys tomorrow

it look like magical fairy has give us some extra treasure points Thanks LBJ

my goodness, just looked at our treasure. some magical fairy indeed! i don't remember exactly what we had but it wasn't anywhere near that number. thanks lbj from us too
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Is there a list to see who came in which position?

Reply 25#25 moppybrody's post

yes there is, Updated on Feb. 1st Top ten treasure earners(members only) bala Treasure: 1086 G shinny Treasure: 782 G penny3760 Treasure: 327 G nye87 Treasure: 306 G sddvasquez Treasure: 251 G studiojek Treasure: 215 G kwargalla Treasure:131 G Teachergirl Treasure: 127 G angel17halo Treasure: 109 G munch Treasure: 103 G

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Cool. Where was that published Bala?

Reply 27#27 shinny's post

It was febuary update topic where IBJ mention about treasury converion -look at first comment in newbie fourm.

G's?

I must be the only one who doesn't know what 'G' stands for, so I'm gonna' ask about it. Please explain- I couldn't find it in the rules/posts I've been reading. (Well, I did say my location is the Twilight Zone- I meant it as a joke, but now I'm sorta wondering... be back in a few- the dang spaceship that just landed in my yard is crushing my flowers- don't know why they didn't just park in the driveway like everyone else...)

Reply 29#29 tdcskp's post

Good question i have no idea but i think of it like currency value. it's denomination value 2G=1 point

Reply 30#30 bala's post

OK, cool. I don't want to overanalyze, just need to know the basics. Apparently, from what I've read, the exact meaning of 'G' isn't important- keeping up with them is where I will spend some effort. Thank you again... you sure know the answers to all my questions tonight.

Reply 31#31 tdcskp's post

I think the idea was since it is treasure....G = gold...
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 31#31 tdcskp's post

i've been a member for 6 months

thank you this helped me a lot...

I have 52 treasure points, but I can't seem to convert them...I get this message..."Sorry, the balance after transaction is less than the limitation of 20, please return." What am I doing wrong?

Reply 35#35 goaliesbear's post

If you have 52G then you can only convert 32 of them. After each conversion there has to be a residual balance of at least 20G
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 36#36 trulee's post

Thanks trulee, it's starting to make sense now lol

Reply 37#37 goaliesbear's post

No problem goaliebear, we're here to help in any way we can.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

I'm a little confused. I converted my treasure points and now have 21 points...How do I go about watching a show? It doesn't show that I have points over on the VIP.TV-Video.net site. I was going to go watch episode 13 from season 1 of House, but it doesn't work. HELP! lol what am I missing?

Reply 39#39 goaliesbear's post

ok now you have to go here: http://www.friendvista.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=89 you can convert 20 of your points over to use on VIP. This is usually done on Sundays.

Thread