Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

Reply 40#40 gabsimom's post

ohhh ok...I'm getting it now lol Thanks Tina! A light just came one *ding* lol

First Post

Im looking to watch some shows without paying for them. Whats the fastest way to gain forum points and when and where are they rewarded?

Reply 42#42 seahawks_magic's post

Fastest way to gain fourm points is do a quizes on game fourm but only my quizes are on free show-rest are vip shows. as when and where they rewarded-that depends on the moderator once you get rewarded there will a pm saying how much you got rewarded than you go point's conversion and convert your points the more quizes you do more points you get As to treasury conversion this is more complicated as you need post a lot at least 40 comments to get 10 points by converting them.

hi

i want to say i have read alot of these today.. but i think im starting to understand.. lol.. thank you all so for the help.. ?? how is the time on counted in post or in watch time to?? dumb ? but im new.. thanks jodi

Reply 44#44 megatan's post

The time on goes by how long you are browsing the forum. So if you leave the forum open on your browser and watch a show on VIP it won't change. I'm pretty sure it goes in 10-15 minute increments, so if your reading a page for longer than that it won't increase until you go to the next page. I can't remember exactly, but I know it's something like that. I should write all this stuff down somewhere so I don't forget it, but I think you can get the gist of what I mean.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

thank you so much hon

Hi was wandering how long after converting does it take for the transfer to vip points cheers

Reply 47#47 emc_23's post

it doesn't get transferred into vip point-it only get convert forum points which you get immediately from there you go to point conversion fourm and post a comment saying how much to convert.

Trouble converting points

Hi! I have 54 Treasure points that I want to convert, but I get a message saying that it's not enough. I was able to convert 40 Treasure points last time with no problem. Should I PM someone in particular about this?
Too legit to quit!

Reply 49#49 desertdarlene's post

You must always keep a minimum balance of 20 Treasure therefore as you have a grand total of 55G you are only allowed to convert 35G to points at this time.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 50#50 01torres's post

Oh, OK. I guess that explains it. Thanks.
Too legit to quit!

my rule

Always remember the rule take away 20 from total and that's maximum amount you can convert.

Well that answered a lot of questions about how to get VIP points. Thanks for all your past questions and answers.
Lost in space and time, trying to find the way.

Reply 53#53 RyanB1's post

Well i'm glad we can help you

Weehee... I just did my first treasure conversion. Thanks so much for this thread. I don't know how long it would have taken me to figure out without this.

Reply 55#55 linauri's post

I know how that feel all these help thread newcomer section-there loads of them

nice theres another way to get points now...

Reply 57#57 vietbeat's post

Good to see you back vietbeat - you'll see you have 9 treasures at the moment and if you make interesting posts you'll get more. Soon you'll have over 20 then you can convert them.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Thanks for the info

I had no idea what Treasure was until Iread your post, the help is really appreciated,now I feel less lost
Dani

Thanks bala!

Thread