Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

Reply 120#120 rickman's post

Why don't you try one of the quizzes in forum games you can earn point that way quickly

Yap! I will.... thank you codebreaker!

reply to trulee

Reply 118#118 rickman's post Rickman you need to be a VIP member in order to convert treasure. You can do this by donating cash and recieving VIP points or converting forum points to VIP points. I am now a VIP Member but still can not convert my treasures to forum points. Still the invalid password thing occurs... any idea?

password clarification

In Treasure Conversion under Exchange Credit Transaction, in the password box, which one should we use, our personal password as we used in logging in or a password of a particular VIP Card we use in VIPTV? Any idea?

password clarification

In Treasure Conversion under Exchange Credit Transaction, in the password box, which one should we use, our personal password as we used in logging in or a password of a particular VIP Card we use in VIPTV? Any idea?

Reply 125#125 rickman's post

you should use the password to your username one you used to log-in with

thanks bala but that procedure is still futile... i am already a VIP member though

Reply 127#127 rickman's post

Sorry i wish i could help but it works for me- see below

[td]                                               
From/toTimeOutgoIncomeAction
[url=space.php?username=bala]bala[/url]4-23-2009 11:03Treasure 212 GPoints 95                                                         Exchange Credits                                               

[ Last edited by bala at 4-23-2009 11:05 ]

bala, I just want to clarify the procedure... First, go to Members CP, then Credits Transaction, and fill up the boxes. Only two boxes that we can fill up; the 1. Password and the 2. Outgo. Then click submit, right? Then I have to wait. But the result is always the "Invalid Password, you can not process the transaction, please return." Trulee said that I need to be a VIP Member to exchange my treasure points to forum points. Ok, I've got it. I became a VIP Member now (somebody help me to become one). So, what is the problem why the system cannot exchange my transaction? That is why I clarify which password should I use. Now, ATTENTION ADMIN! What do I need to do now??? Any explanation from the ADMIN? Coz I know the Moderators cannot do about this coz they dont have access to the system right?

Reply 129#129 rickman's post

yes as long as your password is right it should work Since i've run out of ideas please contact an admin by clicking below link Direct PM To Admins [ Last edited by bala at 4-24-2009 06:28 ]

Thanks Bala... really appreciated your help though we did not resolve the case

Reply 131#131 rickman's post

Well i don't know what to say ?

reply 132 # 132 bala's post

nothing to worry bala.... I had the solution direct from lbjedward... I can now convert points through him... thanks a lot!

Thanks

Your explanations are so good! Thank you very much! Thanks to you I understand how it works! *thankful*

reply 134#134 hopehannigan's post

Hi, if the regular procedure doesn't work for you, just send PM to lbjedward and request for the conversion of your treasure points to forum points... as simple as that. Hope this will help... Goodluck and enjoy the site!

thanks i wasn't sure how this worked

reply 136#136 purps123's post

hi, try to re read the entire thread and sure you will understand how it work... been here done this before. trust me

Hello Forum Members, One short question. From treasure how can I make point? Or I dont have anything to do, because it happeneds automaticly? Thanks. CKP

Reply 138#138 czellerkp's post

If you read the 1st post in this thread it explains how to do it. You currently have 53G, so can convert 33 (I'm too tired to figure out the math as to how any points that equals). Once you convert treasure to points you will have to apply in the weekly point conversion thread to have your forum points converted to VIP points to watch shows. Don't forget to visit the Welcome & Introduction Thread to be awarded your introduction points.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 139#139 waterlilybarb's post

Thx Barb! I read already before my question the 1st post, and I'm OK with the numbers and rules. But still my question is: shall I convert My treasure to points - because in my zone I see 0 credits, 0 points, but 53G - ) or I just have to send a message to the converter topic, to change my treasure to points. I hope it is understandable, what I wrote

Thread