Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

Reply 13#13 penny3760's post

They're converted into VIP points.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 15#15 penny3760's post

It sure is! I know it will be a great help for those who are waiting for their forum points to be converted. BTW, I just noticed you're a KING. Congratulations! Though it would be nice if you had the option of Queen.

Just a note:

FYI, I think we gave some of you faulty information. When you convert treasure, ie G, it is converted to forum points, not VIP points. You will still have to go to the Point Conversion Board to convert forum points to VIP points. Sorry for any misunderstanding, and I hope this clears that up. p.s. I big THANK-YOU to our dear Granny Penny for bringing this discrepancy to our attention.

Reply 44#44 megatan's post

The time on goes by how long you are browsing the forum. So if you leave the forum open on your browser and watch a show on VIP it won't change. I'm pretty sure it goes in 10-15 minute increments, so if your reading a page for longer than that it won't increase until you go to the next page. I can't remember exactly, but I know it's something like that. I should write all this stuff down somewhere so I don't forget it, but I think you can get the gist of what I mean.

Reply 61#61 funny1991's post

What exactly is your trouble? On the VIP site, you may view any of the shows in the green "Free Shows" section as a normal member. To view any of the VIP shows you must have VIP membership. Please see this thread for an explanation on becoming a VIP member. You can also view many shows, though not all, at www.tv-video.net - our sister site. The quality isn't quite as good, but it has improved greatly recently.

Reply 68#68 redsoxpatriot30's post

Torres is right. When you convert G into points it's FORUM points, which you have to convert later to VIP points.

Reply 113#113 rickman's post

Did you make sure to input your correct password for the site in the 1st box? Other than that, I can't think of what else to suggest at the moment.

Reply 138#138 czellerkp's post

If you read the 1st post in this thread it explains how to do it. You currently have 53G, so can convert 33 (I'm too tired to figure out the math as to how any points that equals). Once you convert treasure to points you will have to apply in the weekly point conversion thread to have your forum points converted to VIP points to watch shows. Don't forget to visit the Welcome & Introduction Thread to be awarded your introduction points.

Reply 145#145 czellerkp's post

Bala is frequently here, but we are all happy to help where we can.

Reply 147#147 czellerkp's post

You may need to send a PM to lbjedward. It has happened before, but it's not frequent.

Reply 165#165 bala's post

Thanks for explaining this to babysexylexy, bala.

Reply 168#168 babysexylexy's post

We do look for opportunities to award points for posts. If you are watching a show you enjoy, feel free to post your thoughts in it's discussion thread. While we don't get to them all, we do still award points for thoughtful, and helpful posts.

Reply 175#175 suzannasinister's post

Hmm, I just tried it to see if it would work for me, and I had the same problem. There must be an issue with it. I'll send a message to LBJ so he can check it out.

Reply 188#188 sove4kenne's post

I'm not sure why you had an issue. I just tried it myself, and was able to complete the transaction. Are you sure you didn't mistype the password?

Reply 190#190 sove4kenne's post

I am only a forum moderator, which I do as a volunteer. I don't have access to your personal account to be able to do any transactions for you. Since you've already tried to manually enter your password (auto-fill is sometimes glitchy), I'm not sure what else to suggest, or why the system isn't working for you. I'll ask Admin to check into it. I understand your frustration. Sorry there isn't more I can do.

Thread