Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

When I try to convert them it keeps saying my password is incorrect. Which is not true, I am typing it in right. I don't understand, HELP?! I mean I am already logged in why do I have to put another password in? And is it the same one that I signed in with?

Reply 86#86 shinny's post No, when I login to Friendvista I have to enter my password (it's not automatic.)

Few questions: 1.) I keep getting this message when I try to convert Treasure points: "Invalid password, you can not process the transaction, please return." I am entering the same password into it that I do when I login when I first get on this forum. 2.) It says I have: Credits: 24 Points: 24 Treasure: 43 Question is which ones are the forum points that I can use to watch VIP shows? I know Treasure points need to be converted and then transferred again on Sunday nights to become VIP points, right?

Reply 89#89 shinny Thanks for the clarification, I get how to get VIP points now. But I do still have a Treasure points problem. I am doing everyting this site tells me to in order to convert them. I know I can only try to convert 23 out of my 43 points. The issue is it on the page "Credits Transaction" (under Members CP) the first box asks for you to enter your password, which I am doing. Then I fill in the rest of the boxes and press sumbit, and it comes back: "Invalid password, you can not process the transaction, please return."

Still having trouble, though I emailed the admin's who bala gave me yesterday. So hopefully this will be solved soon! I really wanna watch some VIP shows!

I was already typing it in correctly. But I tried your advice - changed the password - and still didn't work. Now I'm not a dope with computers, but I can't figure this one out. I am really getting frustrated. I emailed those admin's bala gave me but they didn't respond back. I really think this is a singular glitch on my personal account for some reason. I need some IT person on this website's admin end to take a look at my account or something! I have tried everything and want to get VIP points. Please help, thanks.

Did anyone find the solution to katetheo99 or iklemiracle's problem? PLEASE?

Thread