Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

hi bala, for me for example, i only have 30 treasures, in this case i am not yet qualified to convert my treasures yet?

thanks bala.... i'm close to my goal

hello bala, i tried to convert my 20 treasure points to 9 VIP points but i got also this message invalid password... do i need to repeat the ttransaction? i checked my profile and the points are not there yet? any help? thanks again.....

definitely i am 100% sure of my password... but i guess i'm not the only one who encountered this kind of problem...

Column rickmanLogOutP.M.Member ListSearchTagTopicsMy ZoneMember's CPFAQBuy F$FriendVista.com ยป Message FriendVista.com Message Invalid password, you can not process the transaction, please return. [ Click here to go to previous page ] Barb, here's the error message i received during my exchange transaction.... any help?

i already check my password... i log out from the site and log in again.....

Invalid password, you can not process the transaction, please return.

Hello Mods and Admin.... I should say that we need your help in resolving this little problem on exchange credit transaction... coz when i do the process, still the message "Invalid password, you can not process the transaction, please return." always appears.... and the process was futile. I can not figure out what's wrong coz i already tripple check my passwor. Any help again? Thank you

Thank you Trulee... now i figured it out. That before a newbie can benefit from his/her Treasure Points, (i.e., exchange it to Forum Points and apply the Forum Points to VIP points), the newbie must become a VIP member first. So, the 2nd WAY to become a VIP Member is tricky... right? Therefore, a newbie must do the 1st WAY to become a VIP Member..... GOT IT!

Yap! I will.... thank you codebreaker!

reply to trulee

Reply 118#118 rickman's post Rickman you need to be a VIP member in order to convert treasure. You can do this by donating cash and recieving VIP points or converting forum points to VIP points. I am now a VIP Member but still can not convert my treasures to forum points. Still the invalid password thing occurs... any idea?

password clarification

In Treasure Conversion under Exchange Credit Transaction, in the password box, which one should we use, our personal password as we used in logging in or a password of a particular VIP Card we use in VIPTV? Any idea?

password clarification

In Treasure Conversion under Exchange Credit Transaction, in the password box, which one should we use, our personal password as we used in logging in or a password of a particular VIP Card we use in VIPTV? Any idea?

thanks bala but that procedure is still futile... i am already a VIP member though

bala, I just want to clarify the procedure... First, go to Members CP, then Credits Transaction, and fill up the boxes. Only two boxes that we can fill up; the 1. Password and the 2. Outgo. Then click submit, right? Then I have to wait. But the result is always the "Invalid Password, you can not process the transaction, please return." Trulee said that I need to be a VIP Member to exchange my treasure points to forum points. Ok, I've got it. I became a VIP Member now (somebody help me to become one). So, what is the problem why the system cannot exchange my transaction? That is why I clarify which password should I use. Now, ATTENTION ADMIN! What do I need to do now??? Any explanation from the ADMIN? Coz I know the Moderators cannot do about this coz they dont have access to the system right?

Thanks Bala... really appreciated your help though we did not resolve the case

reply 132 # 132 bala's post

nothing to worry bala.... I had the solution direct from lbjedward... I can now convert points through him... thanks a lot!

reply 134#134 hopehannigan's post

Hi, if the regular procedure doesn't work for you, just send PM to lbjedward and request for the conversion of your treasure points to forum points... as simple as that. Hope this will help... Goodluck and enjoy the site!

reply 136#136 purps123's post

hi, try to re read the entire thread and sure you will understand how it work... been here done this before. trust me

Thread