Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

Hello Forum Members, One short question. From treasure how can I make point? Or I dont have anything to do, because it happeneds automaticly? Thanks. CKP

Reply 139#139 waterlilybarb's post

Thx Barb! I read already before my question the 1st post, and I'm OK with the numbers and rules. But still my question is: shall I convert My treasure to points - because in my zone I see 0 credits, 0 points, but 53G - ) or I just have to send a message to the converter topic, to change my treasure to points. I hope it is understandable, what I wrote

Thx again, still I'm not 100 % OK with it, but I'll trie it. Lets do: learning by doing. Thanks again!

One more question. Now I have 10 points, 10 credits, how can I transfer them to VIP channel? THX

Thank You Bala. Now You really made me happy with this good news. OMG U are all the time online? Thanks again

Thanks Barb, thanks Bala, But here I have another problem, now I tried to change 50 of my treasure to points: I went to Members CP- Credits Transaction. I clicked on credit transaction than I filled in blanks and than I click submit. Then it was said me> "Invalid password, you can not process the transaction, please return." WHY? I used the same password that I use for logging in. I dont understand... I tried it 2-3 times, the same result (and of course I tried without writing password, because IO was allready logged in, but also didnt work).

Thanks again Barb, I sent the PM, hope, that the problem will be fixed soon. CKP

Dear Lilly, and Bala, I sent 2 days ago that PM. but still nothing happened... What shall I do? I really want points for my usefull comments. Please HELP

Thread