Thread
Printable Version

Samantha Who Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3. The Pill - 10/27/08

Sam enters a clinical trial for people with memory loss, and the pills help her regain memory fragments. Meanwhile, Andrea and Dena are mistaken for a gay couple, and Andrea insists that, if she were gay, she could hook up with a much hotter woman than Dena.

Repressed memories.....this episodes is gonna be good

POSSIBLE SPOILER

I love this episode! Todd really loved Samantha even though she was kind of cold before her accident. I can't wait to see what happens if ever Sam sees the ring behind the books.  

Reply 5#5 studiojek's post

Well i finally got around watch this-last week too busy sorting out all the show i watch and today i managed to catch up on most tv shows. I'm watching both episode 2 and 3 together. As to Africa situation i believe she will always take the easy way out. i mean you can't change yourself .

Episode 3- The different memories Sam got are funny she as many memoires in one episode, it was interesting to see old Sam history with Todd. how they relationship started.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Once again, I have to disagree Bala.  People CAN choose to change, but it is a choice, and the changes don't happen overnight.

The episode "The Pill" was funny.  Andrea & Dena were a riot...especially when Andrea was trying to get the "hot" lesbian at the office interested AND when she took it as a compliment when Dena told her most people can't be pretty on the outside & inside, and she was very pretty on the OUTside.   

Sam's memories were good - they gave us more information about her & Todd's relationship prior to the accident, and we got to see he wasn't such a wimp when they 1st met, and that's what she liked about him.  Good episode.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 10#10 waterlilybarb's post

I know it doesn't happen overnight but like i said many times before she can't help who she is. yes she trying to change but there will still parts of the old sam left in her.

Promo for next episode

Absolutely loved this episode.

Sam's memories were priceless!

Reply 118#118 spratt89's post

Glad ur enjoying  the show. Welcome to the forum!

Reply 13#13 Milks26's post

Episode 4 and 5 were ok

Episode 1

This pilot i very much enjoyed. It showed the flashbacks to when Samantha was a complete witch to anyone and everyone, but it was very funny when it happened. It's very cute when her ex-boyfriend knew just about everything about her, and you could see that falling for him in her eyes. Christina Applegate did a very good job on this character. and that guy from 7th heaven portrade a guy who normally got walked all over but was a guy who didn’t want to leave someone he once cared about in the dust. Jennifer Esposito’s/' character was funny and just showed us how Samantha was before the accident. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 2

Sam once again wakes up hoping that the whole amnesia thing is just a dream. Well...it isn't. She figures out that "Hey, I've got a job!" We go through the whole boob job appointment, the meeting about the church and her furious encounter with her boss, more development on characters, especially Andrea. She obviously does not care what Sam does, but wants her to do it her way. It looks like she will be using her flashbacks to her advantage as she creates her new self. The mom has some funny jokes and Christina makes some of her jokes even more funny with her own unique style. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 3

Samantha finds out that she was invited to a wedding to be a bridesmaid. She is excited to find out that someone likes her! When she gets there, the bride tells her to go away. Wanting to apologize for whatever she did, Sam stays there. Dena is her date to the wedding. Andrea and Tom are there as well. When she straightens things out with the bride, Valerie, she is accepted again, leaving Dena by herself. Dena is upset and leaves, but before she does, she kisses Tom. Sam has a flashback and realizes that Valerie is cheating on the groom. Things get chaotic after Sam tries to clear things up. (My Score 8/10)

Episode 4

Sam can't remember a thing, now she can't remember whatever or not she had any sex. this is a deep answer that leads to an answer that Sam's a virgin, The rest of the episode consists of numerous scenes where Andrea encourages Sam to "Get back on the horse" and Regina (Sam's mom) repeatedly avoiding having The Talk with her adult daughter. There are also several embarrassing references to the parents sex life. Finally Sam decides to ask Todd to be the horse but, of course, Todd has moved on and Sam goes home still a born again virgin. (My Score 8/10)

Just got to watch episodes 5 & 6 today.  I tend to agree with Sam's Dad - if you keep saying you're "just" friends with someone, be it an ex or anyone there's a possibility of anything more with, it indicates there are either still other feelings or you aren't really friends at all.  I'm glad tthey aren't rushing the Sam & Todd relationship, and whether they become a couple again or actually become friends, I still like that they are getting to know one another again.  Both of them have changed quite a bit since they were together.  I'm enjoying this season very much.

Reply 15#15 waterlilybarb's post

it's difficult when that appends, question would risk your friendship if things are good between you two-why ruin it by trying again?.

Sweet!

2 episodes of Samantha Who tonight:

8. The Park - 12/01/08
Sam tries to be an environmentalist to impress philanthropist boyfriend Owen. Meanwhile, Andrea fouls out with pro basketball player Tony Danes, much to her chagrin.

9. The Family Vacation - 12/01/08

Samantha goes on a family vacation and takes Andrea and Dena along to take her mind off her broken heart. The owner of their vacation lodge turns out to be an old flame of Sam's, but she's afraid to reconnect with him. Still, Sam gets jealous when Andrea makes a pass at him.

Reply 17#17 Milks26's post

Episodes return on 01/12/2009

10. My Best Friend's Boyfriend - 03/26/09

Sam and Todd double-date with Andrea and pro basketball player Tony Dane. However, Todd discovers there's something about Tony that could affect Andrea's interest in him. Dena asks Regina for help after developing an online relationship with a lonely soldier that could make Chase jealous.

Reply 19#19 Milks26's post

It was a funny episode, and about time to have a new one.  I've missed this show.  

Dena and Regina were rather amusing with re: to the soldier.  Good stuff.

Reply 20#20 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah, I missed the show too.

Unfortunately, I have to re-watch it on the site. My nieces were making so much noise.... I was more focused on yelling at them.....than the show

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 3-27-2009 04:35 ]

Thread