Thread
Printable Version

Samantha Who Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Official Episode Discussion for "The Hockey Date"

Post anything that you have to get out of your system...regarding this Samantha Who? episode. I still have not yet seen it (and it's already Wednesday night!) but I will possibly tomorrow. But until then, post away!

Reply 1#1 redsoxpatriot30's post

Just thought I'd show you someone else is watching too.  Check back after you watch the episode.  I'd love to hear what you think.
Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 11-27-2007 17:41  

I liked it too.  What I hope is that she and her ex will eventually get back together.  Like she said, 'If only you had amnesia too, we'd make a great couple'...or something to that effect.  If he gets to know the new Samantha, he might be able to trust her and they could start from scratch.  In the meantime, I like the new guy too.  At least he's nice...and easy on the eyes to boot.   
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

you do know we general episode discussion topic already?

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

Official Episode Discussion for "The Car"

I still haven't seen this one or the one from last week, so it may be a while before I start contributing again. But talk amongst yourselves...while I get stuck writing essays! Carry on...

Thanks for starting the thread.  I forgot there was a new episode this week, since I was out on Monday night.

As for "The Car", it was a good episode.  This show just gets better and better.  We learned a little more about Sam's Mom, and where she got her evil streak.  Her Dad is such a sweet fella, and even more so in this episode.

haha I really liked this episode. It was hilarious watching them push the car into the lake!  I also agree with Barb, we saw much more of the mean side of her Mom in this episode. I thought it was hilarious that Sam got the car towed. haha  And her Dad really is becoming a sweetheart and learning to love his daughter again.

I like Kevin too.  He was cute and very caring.  He also totally accepted her amnesia and is willing to be friends if not date her.  It looks like things get hot and heavy in the next episode.

Barb, I totally agree about the ex (Todd?) too.  I think they would be great together, once he gets to know her again. Because she is so different. but what I could not believe is that he was living in her apartment without telling her!  how shady! haha

Reply 11#11 themegababe's post

I just watched the new episode and the new guy is old news.  Too bad, but her trying to rush things would scare most guys off.  

As for Todd not telling her it was her apartment, that was shady, but maybe he thought it was payback for how rotten she treated him in the past.  I'm not saying that's a good reason...just a possibility.

Reply 12#12 waterlilybarb's post

For some reason I decided to check out this show....it's great.

Love the characters especially Andrea and when bad Sam sips through

Official Episode Discussion for "Pilot"

This is where you may express your feelings about this episode. Depending on whether I want to view the episode again, I may or may not express an opinion. Remember, well-written reviews (if you want a 2-point bonus)!

Official Episode Discussion for "The Job"

Episode #2! This was a good one...I have to find my review from www.tv.com that I wrote for this... Post away!

Official Episode Discussion for "The Wedding"

Ahhh...this was a good one, especially when Sam recalls that time at the bar . Post anything you felt from this episode in here. Make sure you start your review with an emoticon! I'll begin the next phase for the Crew soon...more than just episode discussions!

This episode was the least entertaining of the season so far. But, I did like the warm conversation between Sam and Todd while they danced.

Dena was great in the episode when yet, again, she sat at the rejects table.

Next to Sam, Dena's the funniest person. I found "The Virgin" the least funny. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I doubt anyone's emoticon will be sad for "The Wedding."

Reply 34#34 redsoxpatriot30's post

I had Barb consolidate all episode discussions into this thread, so, please continue discussing the season here. We are trying to organize the site better and keep a particular pattern.

thanks

I don't mind. Maybe it'll be easier this way, maybe not. Samantha now has all of her memory in one place .

Reply 36#36 redsoxpatriot30's post

That's a good one! lol  Too bad only one more episode is "in the can".  I sure hope this strike is over soon.  As much as I sympathize with the writers, I miss my shows.

Episode 10

Ok this was nice episode i will have start with Todd's crazy ex-girlfriend that was funny but Sam really turn up her game but  Regina and Dena  really made a mess of things but i love how her mother told Sam the rabbit statue was always there-that really made me laugh. . She really is the queen of lying .

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Man, it's so nice to have this show back.

Dena Regina had me cracking up.

I can't wait for Sam to take down Todd's new flame.

Reply 39#39 Milks26's post

so you don't think new girl will last-todd made it clear he pick her over sam?

Thread