Thread
Printable Version

Samantha Who Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Come on the writing is on the wall for those 2.

Right  now the writers should give Sam a cute guy to help her get over Todd......until they re-unite again.

Reply 41#41 Milks26's post

the writing is on wall but i just think it too obvious for them get together i prefer her pinning over him rather than them hooking up and why would he give her a second chance after all she put him through the first time if i was todd i be nice to her because she lost her memory but i wouldn't get too involved, i think they are better as friends than lovers but please this is just my opinion you can believe whatever you want but i just prefer them as friends. that's my preference.   

i love debating you because you don't give up

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 4-8-2008 16:57  
i love debating you because you don't give up  
Nope, I don't! I'm a survivor....

The key word you used a few times was: friends. Friendship usually leads to much more...rekindling romance.

As far as I'm concerned we haven't seen all the trials and tribulations that Todd had to endure from Sam.

I do agree that they should be friends for now, hell, maybe Todd and Dena might hook up for a while.....she tried to make a move on him in the earlier episodes

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 4-8-2008 17:09 ]

Reply 43#43 Milks26's post

Glad you pick up friends point-dena and Todd -that just plain crazy i feel bad dana because she so out of place with Sam, i think she is better than other friend of sam who bit of awful women (her name escapes me)

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Are you refering to Andrea?....if so, I love her.

When ever she appears on the screen, I know its time to laugh

Reply 45#45 Milks26's post

you love her-i hate her because she's not a nice person-name one time she has been nice on the show?

Reply 46#46 bala's post

That's the whole point of her character.   

She's old Sam's best buddy...who's around to remind Sam of who she was, so that new Sam can do opposite of whatever adivce Andrea gives her.

I can't think of any think nice right now (probably because she hasn't done anything) , but, so far, she's the only character (Frank to a lesser extent) that tells Sam the truth, point blank, whether it's good or bad.

Remember the show is only 10 episodes old....so a softer side of Andrea will appear...not too soft though, Todd & Dena are soft/weak enough

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 4-8-2008 18:00 ]

Reply 47#47 Milks26's post

Ok you do have point i can respect the fact that she tells Sam the truth, point blank, whether it's good or bad that could be consider to be a good thing.

However i think you  are wrong about the fact she want to remind Sam of who she was, so that new Sam can take the opposite course. i think she wants old Sam back not this Sam with memory-loss. she seem encourage bad side of sam than good side so i doubt she wants to make Sam a better person-she wants her sam back not one she is now.

it's hard work debating you

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Oh, no...I left a few words out.

I meant that new Sam tries to do the opposite of whatever Andrea tells her..because she wants to be liked and change her ways

Reply 49#49 Milks26's post

ok glad we agree on this

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Thank God!....IF not, it would have been a very long day.

Reply 51#51 Milks26's post

not really it would just continue few days until one of us give up

I have just ben catching up on all this discussion and have to put my 2 cents in re: Sam and Todd.
I agree with Milks that they should reunite. They are definitely best as friends at the moment - Todd needs to get to know her again as she has changed from when they were together before - but  when they have become good friends again and Todd knows 'new Sam,' I think they are right for each other. After all, there must have been something he saw in her initially, ad he did put up with a lot from her so now that she is a nicer person it could work.
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

Reply 52#52 bala's post

And, usually that person is you

Reply 54#54 Milks26's post

I think Sam had it spot on when she told Todd he had a type.  His new girlfriend is a nutjob - kinda like the old Sam.   The thing that puzzles me, though I understand why she's living at home, is why she let him move his girlfriend into her apartment.  He's pushing his luck on that front.

As for the friends, Andrea is the little devil on Sam's shoulder, while Dena is the little angel on her other one (so to speak).  Her mother is just wacky, which is awesome.  I love Jean Smart in roles like this.

Anyway, the debate you and bala had going today was rather amusing.  Thanks for the giggle..well, smile, since I don't have voice enough to laugh right now.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 55#55 waterlilybarb's post

Well it was lucky me and her were on-line at same time , if people didn't know better they would think me and her were involved

Milks26- we will never know who would given up now

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Oh yeah, we have gotten into intense discussions before....at least this one was cordial.

Reply 57#57 Milks26's post

Yeah but your hardly on here most days unlike me  

Reply 55#55 waterlilybarb's post

totally agree with you.  todd's totally taking advantage of Sam regarding the apt.  if i remember correctly he didn'y even tell her it was hers right away (please correct me if i'm wrong on that one)  Now he wants to move in his girlfriend which makes her almost lose the apt.  if it were me, i'd be like get out!!  don't get me wrong i still want sam to end up with todd but she's also got to stand up for herself.

barb - get well soon

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

For 2 weeks, practically everything I've seen has been a crime procedural. When I saw Sam Who? tonight, I practically did flips (in my brain and mind of course). I am ready to embrace comedy again...I'm still kind of romantically depressed in my real life and this uplifted my day.

Todd and Sam getting back together would ruin the series too fast as what would the plot be with them together? Todd's girlfriend is a freak and I have seen her character many times before in movies...even the apology was close to what I've seen in movies ( that apology was so fake). Haha Dena and Sam's mom looked like total nutjobs with the makeup...the rabbit was ugly...and it looked like Jean Smart in a way with all the makeup! Anyways, overall, Sam's return episode was as good in the fall...I'm pining for the next one! I guess I'll resort to watching Scrubs or something tonight...

Milks and bala, that discussion was very long ...this discussion thread is probably now as long as if Sam Who? had a full season...

Thread