Thread
Printable Version

Samantha Who Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 kwargalla's post

You're right he told her about the apartment very late in the show.

I like that she leaves with her parents since she has the opportunity to re-connect with them, but I would like to see her back in her own place one day....with Todd elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally posted by redsoxpatriot30 at 4-10-2008 01:57  Milks and bala, that discussion was very long ...this discussion thread is probably now as long as if Sam Who? had a full season...
As much as Bala and I fight on here, I like discussing shows with him, because he regards his views as strongly as I do....although, I always win the battle

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 4-10-2008 03:52 ]

Reply 61#61 Milks26's post

typical women

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Shut up!

when will you realise i'm not type of guy that take order from women

Reply 64#64 bala's post

That's what you say

I try not to take others from anyone...but I work....so there's exceptions

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 4-10-2008 16:18 ]

Reply 65#65 Milks26's post

job is different thing this is casual

This got funniest interview i seen

Samantha Who? 1x11

This episode was funny i can't believe she said yes but ending with Todd-guess you were right Milks26-so now what she going to do?

can anyone who bold actor is?

i feel like seen him before?

"now look what you made me do....damn it sam!!"   (happy clappying noises)  great ending!!
great episode - finally Todd comes around.
**small thing though, way is she still letting him (with his girlfriend especially) live in her apt?!?!

bald actor is Timothy Olyphant, you may remember him from titles such as:
Hitman
Die Hard 4
Deadwood
Go (loved him in this movie!!)

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 70#70 kwargalla's post

I must concur...the ending WAS great, and I was clapping along with you.  It took him getting jealous to remember ow he felt/feels about Sam.  But I also agree that it makes NO sense that Todd & his girlfriend are still living in her apartment.

Also, thank you for IDing the suitor.  I recognized him, but could not remember where I knew him from.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 70#70 kwargalla's post

That's where I know the MF from.....I was looking at him the whole night trying to remember. I saw Die Hard 4 (about a month ago)....yes....his great bald

Of course I was right Bala....

It was nice episode...not funny like last week, but still great. I watched the epi on tv, but have to re-watch it on the site, because half of my attention was on the computer.

i think sam should take it slow and  make both men work to see who will end up with her.  cause i must say the billionaire was working hard to be with her showing his true feelings (loved the snap and it snowed - i would have married him right there) Todd is acting on jealous feelings at the moment (not totally trustable feeling)

trustable - i think i'm making up words here

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 73#73 kwargalla's post

That kiss was hot, I love todd, is it wrong to say i'm happy his show 'what about Brian' got canceled because I love him on this new show, he is so hot.  But I think the billionaire is so hot too, I loved him in hitman, if i could have one night with him aaahhh , it would include him shaving his head and an semiautomatic
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Reply 74#74 Sweetp's post

you have a dirty mind -remember this is an family friendly forum

it was good clifhanger but i was surprised at the ending

Reply 75#75 bala's post

I don't think there are any kids on this forum, hopefully not.
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Reply 76#76 Sweetp's post

We never know try our best to be careful cartoon like X-Men, Justice League Unlimited you just don't know

Reply 77#77 bala's post

oh please you know darn well we adults watch those shows in secret I can't wait for the second x-men to get update I love the evolution version. And I love the original cause it actually has a season finale, not many cartoons do.
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

Reply 76#76 Sweetp's post

Yes, there are young teens on the site...so please be mindful about that.

However, your post was not overly explicit...at least I don't think so.

Besides, the man looks great bald...much better than when he did Die Hard 4

Anyway, back to Sam Who:

The best part of the episode was when Todd blamed Sam for the kiss.

I've love JLU, X-Men...not the movies, if they add the 90s version of Batman....

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 4-17-2008 16:23 ]

I was watching it and I was like where do I know this guy from. Then it "hit" (I know, I'm just too funny) me right between the eyes and I remembered he was in Hitman.

I agree Sweetp. I think he is uber hot and way hotter than Todd. Although I did like that Todd and Sam kissed at the end.

ZZZzzz *Hitman*

Thread