Thread
Printable Version

Samantha Who Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 4-15-2008 18:59  
guess you were right Milks26
You should print this out and frame it Milks

Reply 81#81 shinny's post

Yeah! Coming from Bala I know what you mean

Reply 82#82 Milks26's post

Well you guys really think i can't admit when i'm wrong?

Reply 83#83 bala's post

12. The Butterflies - 04/21/08

Sam sets Dena up on a date with her boss in order to persuade him to shut down a construction project that would destroy an endangered butterfly habitat. Meanwhile, Sam can't understand why Todd has been ignoring her ever since they shared a passionate kiss.

Samantha Who? 1x12

Well what can i say about this episode just when you think she has changed we can see she hasn't,  she might not remember anything but she still knows how use people for her advantage poor Dana being pimped out so she can get what she wants but i don't care it just proves she is still same person as she was before yes she said she said sorry but that doesn't make a blind bit difference to me. This is first episode where we actually see she might try to change but she will never change. maybe i reading too much into this episode than look Todd realise he made a mistake should of knew that the kiss in previous episode was just a moment of weakness so now they are back at square 1?.

Reply 85#85 bala's post

New Episode - tonight

13. The Gallery

In order to make it appear that she has moved on since her break up with Todd, Sam asks Craig (Jerry O'Connell "Crossing Jordan"); -- a complete stranger -- to accompany her to Todd's photo gallery exhibit. However, Sam discovers that she and Craig have already crossed paths in the past, and not in a positive way. Meanwhile, Howard discovers that one of Todd's photos on display features his daughter in a not-so-positive light.

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I don't agree that Sam hasn't changed.  She isn't going to do a complete 180, but she HAS made changes for the better.  

Episode 1x13 - The Gallery

The new episode is funny.  I love the twist of her past interaction with Craig.   Sam's Dad was hilarious, and Todd's revelation was quite interesting.  I also LOVED how Dena dealt with Andrea's "practical joke".

Back when everyone else has had a chance to see it.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 87#87 waterlilybarb's post

Well before that episode i would agree with you but i don't think people can change-everyone has traits in their DNA that make them different even if you lose your memory they still there in your DNA.

Reply 88#88 bala's post

Bala, you are reading way too much into this...remember its a tv show...a comedy no less.

Sam will always have conflict with her good & bad side...that's the whole basis of the the show

Episode 13: was great.

I watched it on tv..... I loved the past connection between Sam and Craig....I did not see that coming at all. I had the same thoughts like Andrea,  he had Sam had a romp in the sac .....nicely done.

Reply 89#89 Milks26's post

Yes i know just want see your reaction to it.

it was great episode but dana really is getting more funny with the boss-they are real odd couple and craig well it's funny how she remember him.

Reply 88#88 bala's post

I agree with Milks - you're reading far too much into it.  You're bringing up the whole nature vs nurture debate, which is an interesting one, but this IS a comedy show.  The main idea of it is, not only showing Sam recover her memory, but how, as she does, she deals with the conflicting sides of her nature.

Dena and the boss are most definitely an odd couple, but I'm loving how her character is developing.  She's funnier all the time.

I loved this new episode. It's actually such a shame that it's only about 20 minutes long !!!

Dena and The Boss are so funny. "Come here Breakfast" - I'm loving her new confidence too. It was great how she got back at Andrea !

Sam's Dad was hilarious when he was guarding the Picture. I thought it was funny when he said something like "I protected her honour on her prom night and I'm protecting it now" and then her Mum said something along the lines of basically he didn't. His face was priceless.

The Affair - 05/05/08

Sam's affair with Todd continues while he's still seeing a clueless Chloe; Sam gets the idea that Regina is having a tryst of her own. Meanwhile, Andrea and Dena talk about opening up a coffee shop together

Reply 93#93 Milks26's post

What an episode! Brilliant! Loved it.

Although, I want Sam and Todd to reunite eventually, its way to soon....he should stay with Chloe for now...she plays passive-aggressive/crazy well

Andrea & Dena had me cracking up.

Dena: He could MC on open-mic night.
Andrea: We're not having a open mic night
Dena: Huh! You said 'we'

Dena: I've never followed anyone before. Well once but, he wanted me to. I mean he told me not to, but he wanted me to.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-6-2008 18:18 ]

Reply 94#94 Milks26's post

next week the season-finale ?

I loved it too.   I agree, it's too soon for Sam & Todd to get back together, but there's still plenty of fodder for humorous situations.  Dena & Andrea crack me up, and Jean Smart is awesome as Regina.  She plays that kind of white-trash kind of character to perfection.  It's funny, because even though they aren't a trashy family, that's how she comes across, and I love it.

Reply 96#96 waterlilybarb's post

Its a brilliant show.

& I agree Jean Smart does a superb job...the entire cast do.

Yes, Bala, the season finale is next week.

Your right this was a good episode i'm glad they are using the mother more because at times it gets annoying just focusing on sam but that still doesn't explain the flashback-was she having a job back than as well?.

Love this episode too. Loving Regina. She's a great actress.

Reply 99#99 shinny's post

i wonder how season-finale is going to be?

Thread