Thread
Printable Version

Samantha Who Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 98#98 bala's post

Yes, the flashback was showing Regina had a job back then too, though Sam also thought then that she was having an affair.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 101#101 waterlilybarb's post

i just wasn't sure it kind of confused me-thanks for clearing it all up-surprised you havn't comment on house episode?

Reply 102#102 bala's post

I haven't had a chance yet, (and I forgot to yesterday).  I've only been here for about an hour.  (off to post in House)

Reply 103#103 waterlilybarb's post

yeah i still haven't got to watch CSI miami

too many shows last night to watch  

at least tomorrow only 3 shows

Season Finale

15. The Birthday - 05/12/08

In the season finale, as Samantha's relationship with Todd begins to heat up, but, she decides to put it on hold until he breaks up with Chloe. However, Sam begins to think that Chloe is lying to Todd about having a sick aunt in order to play the sympathy card. Meanwhile, Regina and Andrea bump heads over how to plan Sam's birthday party.

Reply 105#105 Milks26's post

Reply 105#105 Milks26's post

Superb season finale.

I love Andrea and Regina's exchange....I don't know why Bala doesn't like her (that's a shout-out dude...so, don't hang urself by getting mad)

I also liked how Todd re-introudeced himself to Sam...can't wait for the next season.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-15-2008 03:12 ]

Reply 107#107 Milks26's post

i just find her annoying

Reply 107#107 Milks26's post

I too loved how it ended.  Hopefully, with the reintroductions, Sam & Todd will be able to start afresh next season.

Regina And Andrea were a hoot!  And Sam's Dad wanting to go to a "city" party was cute.  I also liked how our oh so friendly doorman came to the party and then got after Regina for not making enough food.

All in all, a good season finale.  I hope next season we get a full schedule of shows, as it just wasn't enough this season.

Reply 109#109 waterlilybarb's post

i kind of half watched it but from what i saw it was OK, after she finds out he was cheating on her she still willing to take him back?.

Reply 110#110 bala's post

Considering she used to be a cheater herself, I think she realizes people CAN change, if they really want to.  I actually hope they start out as friends getting to know each other again when next season begins.

Reply 110#110 bala's post

I don't think Sam is willing to take him back just like that.

As she stated to Todd...she's a different person right now...and she showed how hurt she was when he confirmed that he cheated on her with Chloe.

Plus, her behavior back in the day was far worse than Todd.

Meant to come back when I watched it. I thought it was a great end to the Season also.

Like you Barb, I loved Regina and Andrea' scenes. It was nice to see them find "common" ground.

I think Sam realised that maybe Todd could change, when he re-introduced himself too her. All in all a good set up for Season 2 !

I thought it was a great end too!  And it was cool to see Regina and Andrea, but funny when she was protecting her husband from her. haha

I think this fresh start is just what Todd and Sam need, and I'm excited to see it happen!

Can't wait for season 2!

Samantha Who? - Season 2 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Episode 2x01 - So I Think I Can Dance

I'm really glad this show is back because it's a very easy comedy. I really liked how the relationship between Regina and Sam is developing. I laughed so much at the scene at the end with them dancing. You firstly see it how they think they are dancing, which is pretty good, and then you see it as it really is. Hilarious!!!

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

Yeah the ending was rather funny but i do see big deal with dance competition but some people go crazy

Definitely an 'easy comedy' like you described it: I watched it tonight because it's only 20 minutes and easy! That last part was funny, I totally could relate too, I've seen myself dancing on video!

Reply 3#3 studiojek's post

Good episode.

Regina shines like always

Episode 2

Isn't there an in-between place between going to help poor people in Africa and pretending to go but really going to lie in the sun in Miami!?? Hah!

Reply 5#5 studiojek's post

I know!  Those girls are a bit extreme.   I've been enjoying it so far this season.  It's a funny show - but it's on opposite Heroes, which makes it a bit of a challenge for me.  Thankfully we have 2 TVs & VCRs, so I tape it and catch it later.

Thread