46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Samantha Who Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Samantha Who Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

well i have seen the first 5 episodes so let's start a discussion,

i think it's a nice show and can you imagine wake up one day and having no memory of last 30 years i loved how the show explore what it's like losing your memory and when she has her flashback i find them interesting because she's not the same person.. her relationship with her parent are funny   

it makes me wonder what i'm like-what would i be like if i lost my memories and try to figure out what are my favourite shows?-can you imagine not remember this site?

back to this show, Christina Applegate is fantastic actress i like her role in this show and she can do comedy. episode 4 was so funny-can you imagine not remembering your first time?-suppose that hard. Episode 5 guy who keep running away. poor guy doesn't know she lost her memory and way she acted was so funny like a stalker.

suzi from gilmore girls-she not bad in this show and not a bad actress.

going hunting with her dad ending up in jail

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 22:53 ]
Recent Ratings
  • themegababe Points +4 thanks for starting this up, Bala! 12-7-2007 15:30

Reply #5 waterlilybarb's post

i'm avoiding big bang theory is the worst sitcom of the year

that my honest opinion i would post how awful it is but given fact this site is positive biased which you guys try deny but it's true.

Reply 7#7 waterlilybarb's post

yes hence why i refined from posting on it

Reply 1#1 redsoxpatriot30's post

i just watch this episode few hours ago i forgot about this until i look episode update here it was so i thought the thing i really liked about this episode was the fact that she didn't know that was her place , i mean only reason boyfriend told her was because he had to tell her-can you imagine finding out that you owned an apartment.

Reply 6#6 waterlilybarb's post

thank you it was bugging me where i seen him before

i liked the new episode and i hope new guy stay with samatha stays .

Reply 1#1 redsoxpatriot30's post

you do know we general episode discussion topic already?

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

Episode 10

Ok this was nice episode i will have start with Todd's crazy ex-girlfriend that was funny but Sam really turn up her game but  Regina and Dena  really made a mess of things but i love how her mother told Sam the rabbit statue was always there-that really made me laugh. . She really is the queen of lying .

Reply 39#39 Milks26's post

so you don't think new girl will last-todd made it clear he pick her over sam?

Reply 41#41 Milks26's post

the writing is on wall but i just think it too obvious for them get together i prefer her pinning over him rather than them hooking up and why would he give her a second chance after all she put him through the first time if i was todd i be nice to her because she lost her memory but i wouldn't get too involved, i think they are better as friends than lovers but please this is just my opinion you can believe whatever you want but i just prefer them as friends. that's my preference.   

i love debating you because you don't give up

Reply 43#43 Milks26's post

Glad you pick up friends point-dena and Todd -that just plain crazy i feel bad dana because she so out of place with Sam, i think she is better than other friend of sam who bit of awful women (her name escapes me)

Reply 45#45 Milks26's post

you love her-i hate her because she's not a nice person-name one time she has been nice on the show?

Reply 47#47 Milks26's post

Ok you do have point i can respect the fact that she tells Sam the truth, point blank, whether it's good or bad that could be consider to be a good thing.

However i think you  are wrong about the fact she want to remind Sam of who she was, so that new Sam can take the opposite course. i think she wants old Sam back not this Sam with memory-loss. she seem encourage bad side of sam than good side so i doubt she wants to make Sam a better person-she wants her sam back not one she is now.

it's hard work debating you

Reply 49#49 Milks26's post

ok glad we agree on this

Reply 51#51 Milks26's post

not really it would just continue few days until one of us give up

Reply 55#55 waterlilybarb's post

Well it was lucky me and her were on-line at same time , if people didn't know better they would think me and her were involved

Milks26- we will never know who would given up now

Reply 57#57 Milks26's post

Yeah but your hardly on here most days unlike me  

Reply 61#61 Milks26's post

typical women

when will you realise i'm not type of guy that take order from women

Reply 65#65 Milks26's post

job is different thing this is casual

46 123
Thread