Thread
Printable Version

Samantha Who Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #1 bala's post

Sometimes I wish I could lose the memory of my favourite shows, then I could watch them again with a fresh outlook. I do like to re-watch my favourite shows but it's never the same as the first time you see them!

As for this show, I have only watched the first two episodes so far but I quite like it. I'm interested to see where they're going to go with it - I would have thought there'd only be so much you could do with this storyline. I'll definitely be watching more.
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

I have just ben catching up on all this discussion and have to put my 2 cents in re: Sam and Todd.
I agree with Milks that they should reunite. They are definitely best as friends at the moment - Todd needs to get to know her again as she has changed from when they were together before - but  when they have become good friends again and Todd knows 'new Sam,' I think they are right for each other. After all, there must have been something he saw in her initially, ad he did put up with a lot from her so now that she is a nicer person it could work.
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

Thread