27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Samantha Who Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 studiojek's post

I know!  Those girls are a bit extreme.   I've been enjoying it so far this season.  It's a funny show - but it's on opposite Heroes, which makes it a bit of a challenge for me.  Thankfully we have 2 TVs & VCRs, so I tape it and catch it later.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Once again, I have to disagree Bala.  People CAN choose to change, but it is a choice, and the changes don't happen overnight.

The episode "The Pill" was funny.  Andrea & Dena were a riot...especially when Andrea was trying to get the "hot" lesbian at the office interested AND when she took it as a compliment when Dena told her most people can't be pretty on the outside & inside, and she was very pretty on the OUTside.   

Sam's memories were good - they gave us more information about her & Todd's relationship prior to the accident, and we got to see he wasn't such a wimp when they 1st met, and that's what she liked about him.  Good episode.

Just got to watch episodes 5 & 6 today.  I tend to agree with Sam's Dad - if you keep saying you're "just" friends with someone, be it an ex or anyone there's a possibility of anything more with, it indicates there are either still other feelings or you aren't really friends at all.  I'm glad tthey aren't rushing the Sam & Todd relationship, and whether they become a couple again or actually become friends, I still like that they are getting to know one another again.  Both of them have changed quite a bit since they were together.  I'm enjoying this season very much.

Reply 19#19 Milks26's post

It was a funny episode, and about time to have a new one.  I've missed this show.  

Dena and Regina were rather amusing with re: to the soldier.  Good stuff.

Reply 22#22 shinny's post

Quote:
I thought it was funny when Sam tried to pimp Todd out so she could "catch" Tony out.
That was funny.  And him telling her that he was NOT her gay roommate.   Made me laugh, anyway.

Reply 24#24 Milks26's post

I'll be recording this epi, since tonight is the finale of ER and they are also airing the Retrospective special prior to the 2 hr finale.  The special is on at the same time as Samantha Who - and tonight is all about ER for me.

Looking forward to the new episode though.  It's such a good show.  I'm SO glad it's finally back.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It sure was.  Talk about a crazy family - but what a hoot to see Florence Henderson as a, let's just say, not so nice Gran. LOL

27 12
Thread