38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Samantha Who Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 88#88 bala's post

Bala, you are reading way too much into this...remember its a tv show...a comedy no less.

Sam will always have conflict with her good & bad side...that's the whole basis of the the show

Episode 13: was great.

I watched it on tv..... I loved the past connection between Sam and Craig....I did not see that coming at all. I had the same thoughts like Andrea,  he had Sam had a romp in the sac .....nicely done.

The Affair - 05/05/08

Sam's affair with Todd continues while he's still seeing a clueless Chloe; Sam gets the idea that Regina is having a tryst of her own. Meanwhile, Andrea and Dena talk about opening up a coffee shop together

Reply 93#93 Milks26's post

What an episode! Brilliant! Loved it.

Although, I want Sam and Todd to reunite eventually, its way to soon....he should stay with Chloe for now...she plays passive-aggressive/crazy well

Andrea & Dena had me cracking up.

Dena: He could MC on open-mic night.
Andrea: We're not having a open mic night
Dena: Huh! You said 'we'

Dena: I've never followed anyone before. Well once but, he wanted me to. I mean he told me not to, but he wanted me to.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-6-2008 18:18 ]

Reply 96#96 waterlilybarb's post

Its a brilliant show.

& I agree Jean Smart does a superb job...the entire cast do.

Yes, Bala, the season finale is next week.

Season Finale

15. The Birthday - 05/12/08

In the season finale, as Samantha's relationship with Todd begins to heat up, but, she decides to put it on hold until he breaks up with Chloe. However, Sam begins to think that Chloe is lying to Todd about having a sick aunt in order to play the sympathy card. Meanwhile, Regina and Andrea bump heads over how to plan Sam's birthday party.

Reply 105#105 Milks26's post

Superb season finale.

I love Andrea and Regina's exchange....I don't know why Bala doesn't like her (that's a shout-out dude...so, don't hang urself by getting mad)

I also liked how Todd re-introudeced himself to Sam...can't wait for the next season.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-15-2008 03:12 ]

Reply 110#110 bala's post

I don't think Sam is willing to take him back just like that.

As she stated to Todd...she's a different person right now...and she showed how hurt she was when he confirmed that he cheated on her with Chloe.

Plus, her behavior back in the day was far worse than Todd.

Reply 3#3 studiojek's post

Good episode.

Regina shines like always

3. The Pill - 10/27/08

Sam enters a clinical trial for people with memory loss, and the pills help her regain memory fragments. Meanwhile, Andrea and Dena are mistaken for a gay couple, and Andrea insists that, if she were gay, she could hook up with a much hotter woman than Dena.

Repressed memories.....this episodes is gonna be good

Absolutely loved this episode.

Sam's memories were priceless!

Reply 118#118 spratt89's post

Glad ur enjoying  the show. Welcome to the forum!

Sweet!

2 episodes of Samantha Who tonight:

8. The Park - 12/01/08
Sam tries to be an environmentalist to impress philanthropist boyfriend Owen. Meanwhile, Andrea fouls out with pro basketball player Tony Danes, much to her chagrin.

9. The Family Vacation - 12/01/08

Samantha goes on a family vacation and takes Andrea and Dena along to take her mind off her broken heart. The owner of their vacation lodge turns out to be an old flame of Sam's, but she's afraid to reconnect with him. Still, Sam gets jealous when Andrea makes a pass at him.

Reply 17#17 Milks26's post

Episodes return on 01/12/2009

10. My Best Friend's Boyfriend - 03/26/09

Sam and Todd double-date with Andrea and pro basketball player Tony Dane. However, Todd discovers there's something about Tony that could affect Andrea's interest in him. Dena asks Regina for help after developing an online relationship with a lonely soldier that could make Chase jealous.

Reply 20#20 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah, I missed the show too.

Unfortunately, I have to re-watch it on the site. My nieces were making so much noise.... I was more focused on yelling at them.....than the show

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 3-27-2009 04:35 ]

New Episode tonight:

11. The Dog - 04/02/09

When Sam feels her biological clock ticking away and realizes her desire to be a mother, she tries to find out if she's nurturing to care for another by borrowing Dena's dog. Meanwhile, Regina takes pilot lessons after Howard's late stepbrother leaves the couple a plane in his will. Andrea continues to date basketball star Tony Dane

14. The Rock Star - 06/25/09

When Sam starts dating rock superstar Tommy Wylder (Duran Duran's John Taylor) - an idol from a youth that she has no recollection of - she becomes so embarrassed by Andrea and Dena's fan-like reactions that she unintentionally begins to alienate them. Meanwhile, with Sam dating Tommy, Regina fondly recalls memories of Howard's early days as a musician.

Reply 34#34 waterlilybarb's post

Todd's Job

Was an alright episode, nothing really special

The Sister

Oh man! What a hilarious episode. Totally cracked me up

38 12
Thread