Thread
Printable Version

Samantha Who Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I was watching it and I was like where do I know this guy from. Then it "hit" (I know, I'm just too funny) me right between the eyes and I remembered he was in Hitman.

I agree Sweetp. I think he is uber hot and way hotter than Todd. Although I did like that Todd and Sam kissed at the end.

ZZZzzz *Hitman*

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 4-15-2008 18:59  
guess you were right Milks26
You should print this out and frame it Milks

I loved this new episode. It's actually such a shame that it's only about 20 minutes long !!!

Dena and The Boss are so funny. "Come here Breakfast" - I'm loving her new confidence too. It was great how she got back at Andrea !

Sam's Dad was hilarious when he was guarding the Picture. I thought it was funny when he said something like "I protected her honour on her prom night and I'm protecting it now" and then her Mum said something along the lines of basically he didn't. His face was priceless.

Love this episode too. Loving Regina. She's a great actress.

Meant to come back when I watched it. I thought it was a great end to the Season also.

Like you Barb, I loved Regina and Andrea' scenes. It was nice to see them find "common" ground.

I think Sam realised that maybe Todd could change, when he re-introduced himself too her. All in all a good set up for Season 2 !

Samantha Who? - Season 2 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Episode 2x01 - So I Think I Can Dance

I'm really glad this show is back because it's a very easy comedy. I really liked how the relationship between Regina and Sam is developing. I laughed so much at the scene at the end with them dancing. You firstly see it how they think they are dancing, which is pretty good, and then you see it as it really is. Hilarious!!!

I'm so glad this is back. Such a funny episode. I loved the soldier story and how it progressed into him showing up. Lol.

We're doing the Sam and Todd dance again! Will these two every figure it out at the same time???

I thought it was funny when Sam tried to pimp Todd out so she could "catch" Tony out.

2x13 "The Debt"

So Funk is back in Sam's life, but this time it seems she's calling all the shots. I thought the gambling scene was quite funny. I liked how she used Funk to do something good with her life.

Andrea is hilarious. It was funny that she ended up going to the kids prom !!

Todd finally asks Sam out on a date, but don't you know Funk is going to cause problems here!

Not sure about Billy Zane yet as Funk. I much preferred Timothy Olyphant. However, I won't judge yet. I'm not a big Billy Zane fane anyway, so that might be clouding my judgement.

Thread