Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Here's the spot to talk about season one.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Medium - Season Two Discussion Thread

Here's a place to chat about season 2.

Medium - Season Three Discussion Thread (may contain spoilers)

Here's a spot to chat about season 3.

Medium - Season Four Discussion Thread (may contain spoilers)

Here's the place to share your thoughts and opinions on season 4.

Everything after this point is a spoiler so if you don't want to know don't continue.
Ok the season premiere was over all very good. I am still very upset by the episode. A child was taken about 2 or 3 from a toy store implied molestation then fed rat poison and stuffed in a doll box. The rat poison made him bleed out from his eyes ears nose and mouth. Just horrifying. My husband and I can't stop kissing and hugging our little boy. This made me think about a close call my brother and I had. My dad was out of work and trying to find any money he could. He was a musician on the side and was looking for a band to play in. He would post cards on bulletin boards in bars. Anyway he had my little brother and me in the car with him and I was 4 or 5 and my brother was 2 or 3. My Dad locked us in the car to go post a card. A man came up and asked my brother and me if we wanted a Pepsi. My brother said yeah and the man asked him to open the door. I never jumped so fast but grabbed my brothers hand and yelled no he is a kidnapper. The man jumped in his car and drove away. My father came back and just sat in the car and cried when we told him. My father is a pretty tough guy, too. I can't even imagine what would have happen.

I've just started watching this from the very start and I'm hooked already. I'm so delighted that there are a few more seasons !!!

Does it continue to stay fresh?

Just watched 1x06 The one with the guy who kills someone 7 years in the future. I wonder will this come up in later episodes? Probably still too early to bring it up though.

Ok, I'm just finished with Season one (16 episodes later !!) and am about to start watching Season 2 with 22 episodes. I might need to take a break from it for a bit though.

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

it get a lot better i seen all 3 seasons

Reply 2#2 gabsimom's post

This was a disturbing episode everyone this she is a nut, Alison was in a tough position as people thinks she nut case but we know she's not . it must be hard not having a job. this really is an adult series with issues it deal with.

episode 2 & 3

Well both these episodes are interesting but they were no surprises but still rather enjoyable to watch

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I enjoyed them. It was funny how her daughter was dreaming about her. And was interesting how that cop was caught. This last episode was good but I can't believe that guy didn't offer Joe any money for leading him on and taking his wife's time.

Reply 5#5 gabsimom's post

he said he sold the company to aerodynamics which is Joel old job.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I know thats why I said he should have paid them for their time in finding his daughter.

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

the thing is he says he's a sceptic so i doubt he really believe it was her.

but yeah he should of paid him.

sorry-too much time catch up on everything my head hurts

So I have finally made it onto Season 3. I'm totally hooked on this show now, it's one of my all time favourites. I love the relationship between Alison and Joe. When I started watching it first, I wasn't a big fan of Joe. Now I really like him. They work well together.

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

wait till you get last 4 episodes of that season

I agree with Tina, the episode with the little boy in the toy store reached my limit but I'm still a fan. I'm loving how Alison's hair changes each season. I'm also enjoying watching Ariel grow up and all the stuff that brings with it. I think that guy should have offered Joe some money too.....Joe is awesome. I'm hoping that Angelica Houston becomes a character that pops in and out like the mean lawyer guy whose son went to jail......I'm so waiting for the new episodes......

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 2-2-2008 14:00  
wait till you get last 4 episodes of that season
I watched the last few episodes of season 3 last night and I thought it was going to be something worse than that Bala !! I thought one of them was going to have an affair or something. I can understand how Joe went off the rails, after all he'd be through.

Question. You know the episode where they both come on as themselves at the start and say "due to recent events....." what exactly were they referring to?

Question. You know the episode where they both come on as themselves at the start and say "due to recent events....." what exactly were they referring to?

When that episode aired there was high school shooting incident in States i can't exactly remember details but it was cause a 1 week delay in the episode from airing out of respect.

Thread