Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

me too, after season three I wasn't sure how it would all continue but I like it so far. I like the way it deals with everyday problems, Alison and Joe seem so normal. I like that about them.

yeah i do like watching certain shows for the fabulous, aspirational element but with this show it's the opposite. In a couple of episodes or more Joe and Alison admit that they dont have enough money or they could have had more money (but they had kids) and I like that they accept each other, the choices they've made and can see the benefits of what they have, it's kind of relaxing.

Has anyone noticed now that we're in series four how many different types of breakfast are eaten in the Dubois household?!

And for every time Alison wakes Joe in the middle of the night there could be an audience party forfeit, we counted four once!

yeah i liked the way they did that - with the actors talking to the screen - I thought it was going to be a quirky way of starting a storyline at first.

i'm looking forward to tonight episode-i can't wait to see it

Me too!!!!!!! Can't wait to finish my lesson plan for tomorrow- after that it is off to see the show.

Woohoo 4x04 is up. I'll check that out soon when I have some time. I caught up with all the episodes over the past few months and didn't have too long to wait.

One of my favourite shows.

Well, I liked this one........ must be so scary to wake up and be deaf.

Reply 15#15 Teachergirl's post

I just watched it as well. Yeh, it kind of gave you some sort of insight into the world of a deaf person. Very interesting.

Anyone know when David Arquette started directing it? Just noticed his name on the credits of this show.

Is he the husband or the brother? Wait, isn't he the one married to the chick from Friends?

I must be honest- at first I checked if my laptop was acting up when the "deaf" parts started. LOL

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

can you believe i was just going watch the episode last night suddenly i noticed moved VIP .

i always save all vip shows to watch on weekend so i can watch them all in one go but now i have new shows to watch on top of that

I managed to watch them all except this one, now it is the race to finish everwood- episode 4 of season three, think I'll make it.

Reply 17#17 Teachergirl's post

Yeh, he's her brother. He's married to Courtney Cox.

Haha, that's funny

Ah! I thought his name looked familiar.
It was so cute to see how Marie has grown and is reading now- she's so cute!

Reply 21#21 Teachergirl's post

I know, I thought she was brilliant too. Arielle is really grown up now. She's going to be a stunner in a few years. They'll have to keep a tight reign on her. And Bridget is still the same Bridget, she's a great little actress.

Reply 21#21 Teachergirl's post

So shocking and scary to think her stepfather was behind it. I like seeing Marie grow up too. If Mommy was a Llama. It makes you think how little people think you are capable of because of a disability. Of course if you lose your hearing yelling doesn't help or speaking slow.

Reply 22#22 shinny's post

I really like those three kids- they are all so different and I really like them. It is perhaps not easy to have Alison as a mum, especially not at this moment but they're so nice to each other and it was too cute watching Ariel helping Marie. Was that a real book about the Llama?

Reply 23#23 gabsimom's post

Yes, to find out that it was someone she trusted- that is so scary.

Reply 24#24 Teachergirl's post

Yes I just found it on Amazon.com
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Reply 26#26 gabsimom's post

THank you!!!!!!!!!! I think I have to order this- my official excuse is teaching and needing easy english language books, but I also want to check it out! LOL

Reply 26#26 gabsimom's post

Haha, that's brilliant Tina !!

Thread