Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

more interesting joel because this first time he actually got involved with what Alison case does and i think he will appreciate that it ain't easy deal with her-having a love one lose their hearing i love how patient he is. he is more calm that Alison ,

Definitely. He's been through a lot with her anyway and he must really love her- with the dreams she wakes up screaming all the time and that episode when she was in the asylum- that was so scary- bet it was also scary for him.

Reply 30#30 Teachergirl's post

but he look calm about it.

I often admire his patience!

Reply 32#32 Teachergirl's post

Well i think he used to it-look how he handled hostage situation

That's right- I guess he knew what he was getting into when he married Alison- and he's a really nice guy- hope his job situation sorts itself out soon. I like the new twist the story has taken, love that new woman.

Reply 34#34 Teachergirl's post

i can't stand her

episode 5

Well this episode was interesting, the start of the episode with silent movie was nice because it was so different,Alison was put in a difficult position defending a man who was guilty of killing his wife but than when we found out who really kill her.

It was a new twist and I really liked this episode. Ok, I could have done without seeing the old DA in shorts but hey.

Reply 37#37 Teachergirl's post

Yes and more disturbing thing she got away with it

Yes, but that is what I like in these shows- a good show will not present the perfect solution all the time- sometimes the evil ones do get away and there's nothing the good guys can do about it- just move on and try to solve the next one. But that means we're not seeing superheroes and all the knowledge Alison has, in the end it can't solve all problems all the time.

Reply 39#39 Teachergirl's post

so do i but you feel bad for alison

Episode 6

Ok, this was disturbing episode but more disgusting than disturbing but i understand it when you at war you do eat human-being but why couldn't they just kill him rather that eat him. i never quite understand these type of things.

Bridget had dream about man who had his house broken into was interesting side-line story-line i'm amazed how her kids getting her gift and she's my favourite of the kids she just plain cute when she upsets

I was really shocked by this episode. When the senator was eating the sandwich I was gonna be . I was very surprised Joe just didn't come out and tell the man his daughter had a dream he needed a lock and many of her dreams are true. I think he would have believed him. From my understanding dreams play a big part in eastern culture.

Reply 42#42 gabsimom's post

he wanted to protect his daughter but at least man did them a favour by payment pending rather than urgent

felt bad for areal having those type of dreams are awful but it look like mother faked her death.

This episode and last weeks episode really made for an interesting case i can't believe how they managed to connect it-we all figured out she was alive but the murdered women that dentist picked up match the women who was suppose to died in a fire, man that was very complicated and I'm glad to see Alison win for sometime. Still i liked how tie up loose-end.

Another 2-parter episode i think my favourite parts has to be Joel dream-good life by kayna west that was brillant. .

Reply 46#46 bala's post

So it look like i'm discussing the episode by myself-well that get rid cyntha doesn't it-i don't blame her that women got what she deserved.

Medium 4x11

Wow what an episode i knew she wasn't the killer but was anyone shock to find out it was a man because i honestly didn't see that coming i love bit when he asked the cop he has ticket to baseball game that was rather funny but i guess the author got some publicity out of it but i got admit only murder that truly  grisoom was nail gun guy .

Thread