Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 67#67 gabsimom's post

Yeh, me either. I have faith in Joe (even if Alison does wake him in the middle of the night!!)

Reply 68#68 bala's post

It ended just like that I doubled checked, Stupid Soprano endings

Reply 70#70 gabsimom's post

i wasn't sure if it got cut-off since no-one complained about it so i wasn't sure

Reply 71#71 bala's post

yeh, it did end very abruptly !

Reply 59#59 shinny's post

I don't like that new business partner at all. But with his wife being a psychic I think Joe has to be extra careful! LOL
But seriously, I think he knows better than to throw away everything he has because of that woman. But I really wonder what her motives were when she offered the funding to Joe.

Medium 4x15

Before i start my comment on this episode i want let people know we have new mod for this forum-horray who's very good quiz maker it's SHINNY

Well another great episode with twin story-line i just trying figure who's who so older brother is dead but younger isn't survived the shooting-how?, i just don't get all of this.

so nothing happen alison should trust him and i'm glad she did at the end but that's one nice robe

Yup, he did pull away but still he kept it from Allison and that made it a problem. Too bad about hte Cashmere robe- I would not mind having one.

Reply 75#75 Teachergirl's post

yeah i would love it-he could of given Alison as present

Yup- but then, would you be able to wash a $2000 robe in the washing machine!?!?

Reply 77#77 Teachergirl's post

good point

Medium 4x16

Wow so it was all an act so she could get 100% ownership of the business and least other guy give joe a job?

nice ending

Reply 79#79 bala's post

I am so glad Joe was so positive about getting scamed. At least he sold his 1st independant invention for 1/4 million. We all knew she was snake we just didn't know what kind.

Funny how we are right back at zero. What about Joe's mom? That is the only loose end.

Poor Joe. But from the minute I saw his business partner I knew she was a bit fishy. I could not stand her. I really hope he'll find some peace soon, he's been through a lot lately..........

Reply 81#81 Teachergirl's post

Now they have money-it's good

Yes, he has the money but he also believed in his idea and he trusted that woman at first. And that is a disappointment though it is good the financial woes are over for the time being- it was sad when he was so scared about his family falling ill and not having insurance.

So Joe is going to work for another company on his own idea. I suppose it could be a lot worse. Wow, she really played him well. Such a pity that Allison didn't "see" that coming !!

I felt sorry for Tom at the end. It must have been hard for him to ask Allison for that favour, they way he had treated her in the past; but at least she was gracious to say she'd help him out if he came to her when he passes.

I must say I felt sorry for Tom too, not that I was a fan before but it isnt an easy thing to ask for.

Medium - Season Five Discussion Thread (may contain spoilers)

To discuss all episodes related to Season 5

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

Thank you create this but so far the episodes have been interesting, last week episode with a bomber was very interesting. I'm going watch new episode in a few days.

This season seems to about spirits taking control of Alison. Spoiler*** Ahead do not read further.
She builds a bomb and a spirit takes her over to finish some stuff I am a little disappointed so far but the show is still good.

Thread