Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I watched the first two episodes last night (trying to play catch up!!) and I've enjoyed them so far.

I think they should really do some more things with the kids. I know they touched on it a little with Ariel and Bridgette, but I'd still like to see some more.

Hopefully this is just a slow burner into a great season.

I'll come back and give an update on Ep3 and Ep4 when I get a chance to watch them !

I love the new season and I agree they should include the girls in some story lines.  Patricia Arquette is such a good actress.

Reply 5#5 reremamore's post

it does seem now she put in bad situation before she only got vision now ghost can possess her like in the last episode

Medium 5x06

Another great episode that man was sicked kidnapping young girl making believe world has ended

Medium 5x07

Wow i love this show the twist keep coming making that boy kill those people was wrong but was he right?

Medium 5x08

must be annoying to buzzer in your head every time someone tell you a lie

Medium 5x09

Another great episode with interest mystery about brother and sister complex situation they created

halfway through the episode I figured it out. I did find it predictable but still good,

Reply 11#11 gabsimom's post

Wait for the ending to be continued

Medium 5x10

good episode but question when alison went back  5 years in past did she have her baby 3 weeks early so would that mean birthday would 3 weeks ago?

no once she figured out what happen she created a scenerio in her dream that would cause her to wake up. None of it really happen, just the guys wife perhaps showing her what really happen to protect him from ruining his life further.

Reply 14#14 gabsimom's post

Oh so it was all a dream

you never can tell with this show -it does confuse me

Medium 5x11

great another 2-parter

I would love to see a more scarier, haunting type of evil type of soul episode. Dead people does visit her so I'm sure she's encountered a much scarier poltergeist-ish souls. And I'm sure in the cases she deals with many of the people murdered wants revenge so they can't be happy ghosts!

Medium 5x13 - 5x14

Wow Alison is in a difficult position she can't tell anyone because lydecker owns her dream which mean he must of known she would figure it out so he got her to keep her mouth shut or she sued for her dreams.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I agree with you, Lydecker (dad) must have been the one behind giving money to the dirty cop to save his son, and knowing that the district attorney will move he probably offered the job to Allison so that he can block her from giving out information she might see to the district attorney's office and went down hard on her when she gave info which lead to the arrest of the dirty cop. Very smart and since the dirty cop is dead Lydecker (dad) 's tracks are probably covered so he won't get arrested. And the reason behind them needed her to start by Monday - so soon was probably one of the reason so that he can protect his son.

I'm a little suprised that Allison signed a contract that didn't let her off the hook if she gave info out pertaining to life or death situation to the authorities.

Reply 19#19 writemako's post

i can't wait to see how writer get her out of this situation

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Hmmm how about a very boring typical story like Allison tells Lydecker dad what she saw and the son cops a plea of insanity and goes into a mental institution and now that the problem is solved the corporation no longer needs Allison and she's not satisfied about the clause that she can't disclose anything that she feels or dreams that she takes the offer of a settlement and leaves the corporation and goes back to the DA's office?    or something drastic like Lydecker dad kills his son and takes his own life so the board  votes that they don't need 2 intuitives and lays Allison off and she goes back to the DA's office?  lol

Sounds good to me. I like the 1st senerio best. Interesting theories.

Reply 22#22 gabsimom's post

you should award that member 4 points for that comment

if you like it so much

Thread