25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I've just started watching this from the very start and I'm hooked already. I'm so delighted that there are a few more seasons !!!

Does it continue to stay fresh?

Just watched 1x06 The one with the guy who kills someone 7 years in the future. I wonder will this come up in later episodes? Probably still too early to bring it up though.

Ok, I'm just finished with Season one (16 episodes later !!) and am about to start watching Season 2 with 22 episodes. I might need to take a break from it for a bit though.

So I have finally made it onto Season 3. I'm totally hooked on this show now, it's one of my all time favourites. I love the relationship between Alison and Joe. When I started watching it first, I wasn't a big fan of Joe. Now I really like him. They work well together.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 2-2-2008 14:00  
wait till you get last 4 episodes of that season
I watched the last few episodes of season 3 last night and I thought it was going to be something worse than that Bala !! I thought one of them was going to have an affair or something. I can understand how Joe went off the rails, after all he'd be through.

Question. You know the episode where they both come on as themselves at the start and say "due to recent events....." what exactly were they referring to?

Woohoo 4x04 is up. I'll check that out soon when I have some time. I caught up with all the episodes over the past few months and didn't have too long to wait.

One of my favourite shows.

Reply 15#15 Teachergirl's post

I just watched it as well. Yeh, it kind of gave you some sort of insight into the world of a deaf person. Very interesting.

Anyone know when David Arquette started directing it? Just noticed his name on the credits of this show.

Reply 17#17 Teachergirl's post

Yeh, he's her brother. He's married to Courtney Cox.

Haha, that's funny

Reply 21#21 Teachergirl's post

I know, I thought she was brilliant too. Arielle is really grown up now. She's going to be a stunner in a few years. They'll have to keep a tight reign on her. And Bridget is still the same Bridget, she's a great little actress.

Reply 26#26 gabsimom's post

Haha, that's brilliant Tina !!

Reply 58#58 bala's post

i watched this the other day and meant to come back and comment !!

What do you think will happen with Joe and his new business Partner? What a hussie, I hope she doesn't put the moves on Joe like Alison foresaw. Or if she does, that he doesn't reciprocate!

Reply 60#60 bala's post

So being a "man" automatically means a cheater? Not so Bala, a lot of men have strong characters and don't cheat, just like some women do cheat. Besides, Alison is his wife and he's built a life with her. It's not all about her being better looking than Alison. Beauty is only skin deep and if there is nothing but the surface then there's really not much at all.

Yeh but you said "he's still a man", so what was that meant to mean?

Edit = Ok !!

Alison "You had an affair Joe?!"

Joe "Well yes, I mean come on, the amount of times you woke me up, what did you expect?"

Reply 67#67 gabsimom's post

Yeh, me either. I have faith in Joe (even if Alison does wake him in the middle of the night!!)

Reply 71#71 bala's post

yeh, it did end very abruptly !

So Joe is going to work for another company on his own idea. I suppose it could be a lot worse. Wow, she really played him well. Such a pity that Allison didn't "see" that coming !!

I felt sorry for Tom at the end. It must have been hard for him to ask Allison for that favour, they way he had treated her in the past; but at least she was gracious to say she'd help him out if he came to her when he passes.

Medium - Season Five Discussion Thread (may contain spoilers)

To discuss all episodes related to Season 5

I watched the first two episodes last night (trying to play catch up!!) and I've enjoyed them so far.

I think they should really do some more things with the kids. I know they touched on it a little with Ariel and Bridgette, but I'd still like to see some more.

Hopefully this is just a slow burner into a great season.

I'll come back and give an update on Ep3 and Ep4 when I get a chance to watch them !

mammoth catch up!

So I finally got to catch up on all the episodes and thoroughly enjoyed this season. I'll b sad that it's come to an end but glad that it will be returning!

I think we might see trouble ahead with Joe working away.

25 12
Thread