Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I agree with Tina, the episode with the little boy in the toy store reached my limit but I'm still a fan. I'm loving how Alison's hair changes each season. I'm also enjoying watching Ariel grow up and all the stuff that brings with it. I think that guy should have offered Joe some money too.....Joe is awesome. I'm hoping that Angelica Houston becomes a character that pops in and out like the mean lawyer guy whose son went to jail......I'm so waiting for the new episodes......

yeah i do like watching certain shows for the fabulous, aspirational element but with this show it's the opposite. In a couple of episodes or more Joe and Alison admit that they dont have enough money or they could have had more money (but they had kids) and I like that they accept each other, the choices they've made and can see the benefits of what they have, it's kind of relaxing.

Has anyone noticed now that we're in series four how many different types of breakfast are eaten in the Dubois household?!

And for every time Alison wakes Joe in the middle of the night there could be an audience party forfeit, we counted four once!

yeah i liked the way they did that - with the actors talking to the screen - I thought it was going to be a quirky way of starting a storyline at first.

Thread