Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 shinny's post

Thank you create this but so far the episodes have been interesting, last week episode with a bomber was very interesting. I'm going watch new episode in a few days.

Reply 5#5 reremamore's post

it does seem now she put in bad situation before she only got vision now ghost can possess her like in the last episode

Medium 5x06

Another great episode that man was sicked kidnapping young girl making believe world has ended

Medium 5x07

Wow i love this show the twist keep coming making that boy kill those people was wrong but was he right?

Medium 5x08

must be annoying to buzzer in your head every time someone tell you a lie

Medium 5x09

Another great episode with interest mystery about brother and sister complex situation they created

Reply 11#11 gabsimom's post

Wait for the ending to be continued

Medium 5x10

good episode but question when alison went back  5 years in past did she have her baby 3 weeks early so would that mean birthday would 3 weeks ago?

Reply 14#14 gabsimom's post

Oh so it was all a dream

you never can tell with this show -it does confuse me

Medium 5x11

great another 2-parter

Medium 5x13 - 5x14

Wow Alison is in a difficult position she can't tell anyone because lydecker owns her dream which mean he must of known she would figure it out so he got her to keep her mouth shut or she sued for her dreams.

Reply 19#19 writemako's post

i can't wait to see how writer get her out of this situation

Reply 22#22 gabsimom's post

you should award that member 4 points for that comment

if you like it so much

Quote:
Originally posted by writemako at 5-7-2009 16:29  
Hmmm how about a very boring typical story like Allison tells Lydecker dad what she saw and the son cops a plea of insanity and goes into a mental institution and now that the problem is solved the co ...
not exactly how it turned out but i love fact ariel the one help trap the son not alison

Reply 25#25 gabsimom's post

Episode 16 is so funny

Reply 27#27 gabsimom's post

Yeah anyone would of but it put Alison is unique situation

The Talented Ms. Boddicker

Fantastic episode i should guess she faking being psychic but it was good episode Bridget trying to drive - that thing you shouldn't leave the keys in the ignition when you have children car.  

Wow

So, this is our thank-you blog post to and about Medium, and in an effort to be detailed and specific in our gratitude, we've made a list of what we appreciate about Medium.
Long story short, Medium should never have gotten semi-canceled because no one talked about it! We can't change the past, but in hopes of providing Medium with a more secure future, here goes:

Dear Medium,
Thank you for the following highlights from your fine television program:
  • Everything Joe DuBois ever said or did. Joe is without question oneof the outstanding husbands and fathers to ever grace television.
  • Jake Weber. *THUD*
  • All of the moments when the series dared to show Joe and Allison asa genuine and largely happy married couple. They just keep beingtogether, loving each other and supporting each other and theirdaughters. The writers and actors have created a truly admirableportrait of modern marriage against a media landscape that doesn'totherwise necessarily admire fidelity and commitment.
  • The girls, Ariel (Sofia Vassilieva), Bridgette (Maria Lark)  and now baby Marie (Madison and Miranda Carabello),who started finally started talking this season ("I am pea pod and I amin the vegetable family."). Love the sisters' rivalry and theirinheritance of the family psychic business. For example, Marie cuttingpaper dolls out of the newspaper stock listings and naming them aftersoon-to-be-profitable companies. Too adorable!
  • Everything that ever happened with Ryan Hurst as Allison's brother Lucky, Arliss Howard as Texas Ranger Capt. Push, Anjelica Huston as Cynthia Keener, Kurtwood Smith as Agent Cooper, and Mark Sheppard as Dr. Charles Walker
  • Scanlon (David Cubitt) and Allison's platonic romance
  • Allison and Devalos' (Miguel Sandoval) friendship and reflexive trust
  • Any time the dream turns out not to be Allison's
  • Allison's ever-changing hair, her mom arms and her general cuteness
  • That episode where the poor dead kid ends up packaged as a life-size doll. OK, maybe that's not a favorite memory, but it certainly was just plain memorable.
  • In the same memorable but not necessarily cherished vein, the arc with Devalos' dead daughter
  • That time Allison went to go tell the girl that in 10 years shewould meet a "good Samaritan" in the desert and that Samaritan wasactually going to kill her. (Memory fails: Wasn't he supposed to havered shoelaces or red hair or some key physical trait?) That scene in aschool hallway, as seemingly crazy Allison convinced the girl to listenand then take a leap of faith and trust her, well, that was simplyremarkable.
  • Any time Allison has a beer
  • Allison as Little Red Riding Hood
  • The 3-D episode
  • The killer cartoon monkeys episode
  • The "I Married a Mind Reader" retro TV show episode
  • The iPod episode
  • Almost every ghost possession episode, including Natasha Gregson Wagner in the asylum in the '50s and most recently Jeffrey Tambor, who needs a guest-star Emmy, STAT. He absolutely nailed Patricia Arquette's Allison (although not literally, of course).
  • [Your suggestion goes here]
Thanks for the memories, Medium; we'll see you on CBS in the fall.
Sincerely,
Your loyal fans

Don't forget to watch Medium's final NBC episode this Monday at 10 p.m

SOURCE

Bring Me the Head of Oswaldo Castillo

Wow this intense episode i knew something like this was coming but brain tumour and Joe really is amazing in this episode  

Reply 35#35 writemako's post

i'm so glad this is not cancelled because if it was that end of this show   i would be annoyed

Thread