Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 writemako's post

Well we can be relieve CBS bought it

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Well the first episode was good but rather predictable you kind of knew she would get her powers back but murder was good yes it obvious she made it look like the stalker killed her husband rather than her.

Who's That Girl

Fantastic episode it nice to see Ariel get posed and Alison  only one that knows and having difficult time to prove to Joe    That takes parenting to whole another level

Reply 6#6 shinny's post

Yes it was very dangerous but it worked i think that hug is what made her leave the body

Pain Killer

Well the doctor who save Alison  life turn out the bad guy in a way he got away with it
who would thought you kill someone with Potassium. i didn't know this now i know how get away with murder   .

Reply 9#9 kellemanske's post

I think it would be boring if that happen in every episode

The Medium is the Message

Wow another great episode i mean Alison trying figure out who killer was and how it all fit with symbols she was seeing yes car-jacker did him a favour preventing him from killing 11 years.

New Terrain

Great episode what kind of mother put blame on getting into car accident on their daughter but bomb maker i could of guess the bomb squad guy was involved and what a co-incident that Alison got that Car as a loan   . I'm glad she got rid station wagon

Once in a Lifetime

Well wow kid having his father stay with him as ghost giving his memories was interesting twist ending this slowly become ghost whisper .

Areal first boyfriend couldn't be normal,  could he? he had to have issues . Bridget filming her neighbour was funny put it on internet but thanks her the guy meets old girlfriend   .

The Future's So Bright

Well can you imagine have sunglasses that tell you how many days you have left to live-i love originality of how this shows uses props to enhance Alison's ability

down with sickness

Man that was good episode that doctor purposely infect one of his staff so government would produce anti-serum. That was a ruthless plan but he got what he deserved getting killed by the common flu

[ Last edited by bala at 12-6-2009 09:37 ]

Episode 11

I couldn't wait for next episode i love ending with serial killer argue with each other -that guy was stupid enough Alison involved if he had just been a little smarter she wouldn't of got caught.

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

I agree Alison shouldn't of told that girl about her brother, in the end she is going to jail but what  a stupid place to hide the body

How To Beat A Bad Guy

I really hope he won't do something stupid but i can't wait to see the next episode. i had a feeling it was her who killed those guys but Alison first dream was rather funny.

Allison Rolen Got Married

Well this episode was annoying after that clif-hanger last week this week episode is completely different and it proves even on their wedding day joe was still there for her.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

It was great clif-hanger to the episode-can't believe we have wait 6 days to find out what happens next

Medium 6x18

Wow I should of figure it was all in the blood and can you imagine that,  a actual serial killer that BAU (criminal minds)  would found interesting. look like Joe finally get his dream

Sal

Well this was another good episode this is first time we got Marie help a killer get rid of evidence and i liked the way i was done through alarm system.

Ariel- She really shouldn't deleted those photos in the first place but i can't believe she ruin her chances to go good uni as result of feeling bad- if you going to delete files it's never a good idea see what it is.   .

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well she thought she was doing the right thing

Time Keeps on Slipping

Wow another Ariel episode and I figured who killed the women after her first blackout. It was kind of obvious who it was but she really did a good acting job-she really look confused.

Thread