Thread
Printable Version

Medium Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Everything after this point is a spoiler so if you don't want to know don't continue.
Ok the season premiere was over all very good. I am still very upset by the episode. A child was taken about 2 or 3 from a toy store implied molestation then fed rat poison and stuffed in a doll box. The rat poison made him bleed out from his eyes ears nose and mouth. Just horrifying. My husband and I can't stop kissing and hugging our little boy. This made me think about a close call my brother and I had. My dad was out of work and trying to find any money he could. He was a musician on the side and was looking for a band to play in. He would post cards on bulletin boards in bars. Anyway he had my little brother and me in the car with him and I was 4 or 5 and my brother was 2 or 3. My Dad locked us in the car to go post a card. A man came up and asked my brother and me if we wanted a Pepsi. My brother said yeah and the man asked him to open the door. I never jumped so fast but grabbed my brothers hand and yelled no he is a kidnapper. The man jumped in his car and drove away. My father came back and just sat in the car and cried when we told him. My father is a pretty tough guy, too. I can't even imagine what would have happen.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I enjoyed them. It was funny how her daughter was dreaming about her. And was interesting how that cop was caught. This last episode was good but I can't believe that guy didn't offer Joe any money for leading him on and taking his wife's time.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I know thats why I said he should have paid them for their time in finding his daughter.

Reply 21#21 Teachergirl's post

So shocking and scary to think her stepfather was behind it. I like seeing Marie grow up too. If Mommy was a Llama. It makes you think how little people think you are capable of because of a disability. Of course if you lose your hearing yelling doesn't help or speaking slow.

Reply 24#24 Teachergirl's post

Yes I just found it on Amazon.com
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

I was really shocked by this episode. When the senator was eating the sandwich I was gonna be . I was very surprised Joe just didn't come out and tell the man his daughter had a dream he needed a lock and many of her dreams are true. I think he would have believed him. From my understanding dreams play a big part in eastern culture.

I figured it out when she was getting dressed to "ship off in the naval uniform" My husband thought she had a twin and I said no it is a guy. All the guys being killed just acted to sensitive to be regular Joe's Especially when you compare them with the guy she picked up with the fake accent. As for last weeks episode it was great seeing Joe having a dream. I was very sad to see Cynthia Keener kill that girl, now a person who helps others will be in prison.   Back to this week Loved how Devalos stuck it to his ex friend who stole his job.

This was a good episode, I did not catch on the ghost was lying to kill the perp. I did still thin k the guy Allison saw was the real killer though.
Do you Think Joe got suckered by a good sales pitch?

If you noticed as soon as she leaned in he pulled away. This may sever the relationship and respect he had for her as a boss.
I can't wait to see next weeks.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

It ended just like that I doubled checked, Stupid Soprano endings

Reply 79#79 bala's post

I am so glad Joe was so positive about getting scamed. At least he sold his 1st independant invention for 1/4 million. We all knew she was snake we just didn't know what kind.

Funny how we are right back at zero. What about Joe's mom? That is the only loose end.

This season seems to about spirits taking control of Alison. Spoiler*** Ahead do not read further.
She builds a bomb and a spirit takes her over to finish some stuff I am a little disappointed so far but the show is still good.

halfway through the episode I figured it out. I did find it predictable but still good,

no once she figured out what happen she created a scenerio in her dream that would cause her to wake up. None of it really happen, just the guys wife perhaps showing her what really happen to protect him from ruining his life further.

Sounds good to me. I like the 1st senerio best. Interesting theories.

These last 2 episodes were great. It was a bit unpredictable which I really like. Like the guys wife being the killer and the other medium using her powers for personal gain and Ariel having the dream that fixes everything!

yeah Ariel will remember her Dad being an idiot forever!
I would be proud too if it were my daughter.

Thread